Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards


Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Am I Too Low Level For Zafaria?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 23, 2013
41
I just reached the beginning of Zafaria, and I am level 56. I usually see level 60's and level 70's, and I haven't even gotten my level 58 quest yet. Am I too low level for Zafaria? If so, what are good side quests for me to start?

Defender
Jun 09, 2015
116
Lilayan on Jan 3, 2016 wrote:
I just reached the beginning of Zafaria, and I am level 56. I usually see level 60's and level 70's, and I haven't even gotten my level 58 quest yet. Am I too low level for Zafaria? If so, what are good side quests for me to start?
yes you are way too low i'm at level 69 and i can barely make it alone or with friends so try to train up in sidequests

Survivor
Jul 12, 2015
16
I also agree i am a level 71 trancendent pyromancer and having troubles with black palace you are way to low i agree work up side quests

Survivor
Mar 23, 2013
41
I guess I am. I am trying to do all the quests in Zafaria, but right now, I do not have any available right now.

Survivor
Jun 19, 2015
17
I doubt you did grizzlehiem, or any side quests to get there. I am level 50 and I am in the grand chasm. Then again, I am in wintertusk. I have another account in zafaria and it is level 74 so.

Survivor
Mar 23, 2013
41
jonny1q2w3e4r on Jan 5, 2016 wrote:
I doubt you did grizzlehiem, or any side quests to get there. I am level 50 and I am in the grand chasm. Then again, I am in wintertusk. I have another account in zafaria and it is level 74 so.
I'm still in Grizzleheim, so far I reach Mirkholm Keep, but I just felt Grizzleheim can waste your time, I mean Wintertusk is pretty hard.

Defender
Apr 05, 2013
100
Lilayan on Jan 5, 2016 wrote:
I'm still in Grizzleheim, so far I reach Mirkholm Keep, but I just felt Grizzleheim can waste your time, I mean Wintertusk is pretty hard.
Finish Grizzleheim so you can go to Wintertusk and level up a lot. It helps, I got 10 levels from Wintertusk alone. Wintertusk is actually quite easy, I soloed it on my balance in a day. But, if you really have trouble, find a friend to help you.

Survivor
May 26, 2013
11
Lilayan on Jan 5, 2016 wrote:
I'm still in Grizzleheim, so far I reach Mirkholm Keep, but I just felt Grizzleheim can waste your time, I mean Wintertusk is pretty hard.
Wintertusk is definitely worth it, for players around your level you want to get the gear since you can't get ww gear yet, and it gives you tons of xp. Right now I am lvl 66 storm and in zafaria, i'm doing ok so far, but take a break do grizzleheim (which is SO worth it), and do a couple side quests.

Survivor
Mar 23, 2013
41
Okay, I just finished Wintertusk, I'm level 67 now. Is that the average for Zamunda?

Defender
Jun 09, 2015
116
Lilayan on Jan 23, 2016 wrote:
Okay, I just finished Wintertusk, I'm level 67 now. Is that the average for Zamunda?
pretty good that would be good to start doing a few normal quests in zamunda and a bit more of zafaria but you still should do sidequests for the bosses have fun in zamunda i'm past zafaria too

Defender
Jun 09, 2015
116
Lilayan on Jan 23, 2016 wrote:
Okay, I just finished Wintertusk, I'm level 67 now. Is that the average for Zamunda?
although you will still have trouble on all of it because it is still under average

Survivor
Sep 02, 2014
1
I am currently level 74 in Zafaria. I ama bit high level for it however.Just finished the Black Place dungeon. You should do high level dungeons that give lots of xp. For example, atlantea (level 70), tower of helephant (level 60). Tower drops an amazing ring and athame that is good for the level 60s through 76. Waterworks is great for the gear it drops. I currently have the Hood esprit and so on gear. Do those dungeons and you are sure to level up a lot.

Defender
Jun 09, 2015
116
ToXixZ LiFe on Feb 26, 2016 wrote:
I am currently level 74 in Zafaria. I ama bit high level for it however.Just finished the Black Place dungeon. You should do high level dungeons that give lots of xp. For example, atlantea (level 70), tower of helephant (level 60). Tower drops an amazing ring and athame that is good for the level 60s through 76. Waterworks is great for the gear it drops. I currently have the Hood esprit and so on gear. Do those dungeons and you are sure to level up a lot.
welcome to the message boards toXixZ li Fe