Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

wysteria housing?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 07, 2009
i had a lot of fun at wysteria and i was looking at the shops and saw there was reagents/crafting and housing shop i go in and there is only reagents plz get some housing items cause if your like me you really like decorating ur house plz make some plz (plz) :D :D :D

Survivor
Sep 11, 2010
I really hope they come up with furniture you can buy as well as some crafting maybe since the Wysteria furniture is gorgeous! I want it!

Survivor
May 25, 2011
Yeah get some houses. I love decorating and trying new housing. So get it people of Wysteria.

Your Friend,
Fiona Ravenblood

P.s. i like mooshu and ravenscar see ya. :D

Survivor
Feb 21, 2011
Yes I love the furniure and the fire places I have always wanted a house full of furniture that matches, I mean really matches, I also love the vanity and the tea cart, and the fancy love seat thingy I have seen in other places under water. I also thought that there would be a new house but that didn't happen either. However the furniture from Wysteria would be a plus to housing items

Survivor
Oct 19, 2009
I would love a Pigswick Academy banner for my house. It would hang on the opposite wall from my Ravenwood banner.

Mastermind
Sep 19, 2009
I LOVE the furniature in the doorm rooms and the headmistresses office. I would so want some for myself. And also, and Wysteria townhouse castle like the ice professors would be cool