Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards


Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Wysteria: are they telling the truth?

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Aug 30, 2009
91
i don't know if wysteria is really a good school for magic...or even a real school.I mean seriously it seems like they must not be to smart if they have to get us to solve all of their tiny problems.I mean all they do is take naps!

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
4938
MythMaker1005 on Dec 5, 2012 wrote:
i don't know if wysteria is really a good school for magic...or even a real school.I mean seriously it seems like they must not be to smart if they have to get us to solve all of their tiny problems.I mean all they do is take naps!
It's not real. Read the books... there are no actual spells taught at all. :)

Geographer
Nov 26, 2011
865
No, i dont think so (just my guess)

Delver
Sep 27, 2009
207
They are totally lying. You saw the schools. Ember,spirit, equilibrium! They totally copied after Ravenwood. t is obvious that those three schools are fire, death, and balance. But know that even if they don't teach or they do teach, Ravenwood is awesome!!!!!!!

Survivor
Mar 15, 2012
17
robotdino123 on Jan 1, 2013 wrote:
They are totally lying. You saw the schools. Ember,spirit, equilibrium! They totally copied after Ravenwood. t is obvious that those three schools are fire, death, and balance. But know that even if they don't teach or they do teach, Ravenwood is awesome!!!!!!!
Exactly Chaos is also myth Tempest is storm frost is ice earth is Life they so copied and they do teach but they teach the students to cheat

Survivor
Jul 05, 2009
7
i read in wysteria that pigswick academy are for people with no real magical abilities

Survivor
Jul 21, 2012
8
If wysteria is a good world why would we need defeat the life teacher whos minions stole the spiral cup

Defender
Dec 16, 2009
193
amsay3435 on Feb 4, 2013 wrote:
If wysteria is a good world why would we need defeat the life teacher whos minions stole the spiral cup
We're not allowed to post spoilers, but here's something: you find out after you defeat Chester Droors.

Defender
Jul 21, 2010
120
As another poster said "It is a school for people with no magical ability". So if you're a Harry Potter fan, it's a school for squibs!
-Morgan LegendHeart Level 38 Balance, Mooshu
-Rachel FairyGlider level 4 Myth, Wizard City
-Emma UnicornSoul Level 10 Death, Wizard City (my favorite!)

Defender
Dec 25, 2012
124
i don't see why they keep think they are so good we beat them a number of times and they let master of death in there (i sed master of death in steed of spoiling the hole ds)

Survivor
May 06, 2011
3
Well Madame Vadima the Witchdoctor trainer went to Pigswick and she's incredibly powerful.
And Chester Droors / Randolph Spellshine were no walk in the park for me.
I personally prefer Pigswick to Ravenwood .
Have you seen the students there.
They can walk on air and levitate books and Dolly Salvador is painting a picture without touching it.
Merle Ambrose levitates his staff for two seconds.
I think Ravenwood is to focused on attack and nothing on practical.

Survivor
May 21, 2011
3
Okay, BreakfastPrince, why don't you tell me this, you pick Pigswick because the students there can levitate books and run on air and do "practical spells", right? Yeah your right. Because in duels, levitating books running in circles on air is so useful. That was sarcasm. Ravenwood is focused on attack like you said because it's actually useful in life in the Spiral!!!!! That was not sarcasm!!!!!!!! And the guys you said were hard for you, I haven't fought yet, but I can tell you this: the only reason they were hard was because the makers of this of the game made it hard because you have to level up enough to go to the tournament and they had to give something of a challenge! And you say running on air is practical? It's useless and stupid!!! The only thing practical about Pigswick is levitating books, and that's hardly practical, and are you really that lazy?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!!!!!!!!?!!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And besides, Headmaster Ambrose can probably levitate his staff longer than he does, but really, what's the point? Ravenwood is a million times better than that so called school of stuck up, snobby pigs? I hate those pigs.

Survivor
Feb 05, 2010
8
I pigswick because the students there get to use magic for simple house life instead of fighting 3 cat burglars to only get 20 gold from some stuck up marleybonian who doesn't even appreciate you and treats you like some peasant errand boy lol just my opinion

Champion
Dec 03, 2012
488
MythMaker1005 on Dec 5, 2012 wrote:
i don't know if wysteria is really a good school for magic...or even a real school.I mean seriously it seems like they must not be to smart if they have to get us to solve all of their tiny problems.I mean all they do is take naps!
Am I one of the only people who realized that randolf is a RAVENWOOD school?? I mean I know we can't make up spells for WS schools, but that means he took classes in RAVENWOOD.

Explorer
Aug 30, 2009
91
Molly the Balance ... on Jul 8, 2013 wrote:
Am I one of the only people who realized that randolf is a RAVENWOOD school?? I mean I know we can't make up spells for WS schools, but that means he took classes in RAVENWOOD.
they could have also stolen old teachers from ravenwood think on that

Mastermind
Jun 02, 2013
311
Rainbow0839 on Mar 11, 2013 wrote:
As another poster said "It is a school for people with no magical ability". So if you're a Harry Potter fan, it's a school for squibs!
-Morgan LegendHeart Level 38 Balance, Mooshu
-Rachel FairyGlider level 4 Myth, Wizard City
-Emma UnicornSoul Level 10 Death, Wizard City (my favorite!)
Yay! Harry P!! Anyway, those pigs are quite squibs. For all we know, they might as well steal other real students with actual spells and use them. As the blue pig said, they're cheaters. The teachers probably assign them to steal a student's spell deck, then teach them how to cheat with those cards. Squibs.

Geographer
Nov 26, 2011
865
Lizfav490 on Jun 26, 2013 wrote:
Okay, BreakfastPrince, why don't you tell me this, you pick Pigswick because the students there can levitate books and run on air and do "practical spells", right? Yeah your right. Because in duels, levitating books running in circles on air is so useful. That was sarcasm. Ravenwood is focused on attack like you said because it's actually useful in life in the Spiral!!!!! That was not sarcasm!!!!!!!! And the guys you said were hard for you, I haven't fought yet, but I can tell you this: the only reason they were hard was because the makers of this of the game made it hard because you have to level up enough to go to the tournament and they had to give something of a challenge! And you say running on air is practical? It's useless and stupid!!! The only thing practical about Pigswick is levitating books, and that's hardly practical, and are you really that lazy?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!!!!!!!!?!!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And besides, Headmaster Ambrose can probably levitate his staff longer than he does, but really, what's the point? Ravenwood is a million times better than that so called school of stuck up, snobby pigs? I hate those pigs.
I agree with this, but that was very rude.

Mastermind
Jun 02, 2013
311
Also, the Pigswick Papers directly say that Pigswick School was made for the ones of terrible magic ability? And that they show the pigs spells, then have them sleep, hoping that a well rested student makes them know everything? And, the times where Pigswick won the Spiral Cup were also the times no other schools bothered to compete!

Survivor
Jul 27, 2012
8
Meow Wing... that's what I was thinking xD

-Samantha SpiritSinger Magus Theurgist