Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Wysteria and Cheating

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 18, 2011
Ok, so I don't know about anyone else, but once I finished the tournament in Wysetria, i have been able to cheat in a battle like the Earth Professor. I can't control it, and it's just the heal over time spell, so what i want to know is if this is normal, and happening to other people, or if it's just a glitch?

Administrator
Hello,

I'm not sure what you are referring to here. Is it possible that your pet is casting a healing spell on you?

community@wizard101.com
Survivor
Dec 18, 2011
I have thought about my pet casting the spell, but the pet that I have with me in all the battles is a storm pet, and I didn't think that a storm pet would be able to cast a life spell. And what happens is that when I'm in a battle, I will choose a spell to cast, and the spell will be casted, but sometimes a heal over time spell will also happen before the round is over, it always the same spell as well, which is a spell I don't have access to, even as a life wizard, the spell also doesn't use any of my pips. The spell will first heal me by 50, then in the next few rounds it heals by 100, just like with the Earth professor in Wysteria. I hope that this helps you understand what is happening.

Administrator
Hello,

Have a look at your pet's talent list. Does it have one called Spritely?

community@wizard101.com