Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

What level?

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Feb 07, 2010
What level do you have to be to go into Wysteria? I need to know. I love pigswick academy. But Chester Doris is scary. :? But the piggies are adorable!

Administrator
Players who are level 25 or higher should speak to Merle Ambrose in his tower. He will offer you the quest "To the Registrar".

You need 3 more levels on Nora RubyBloom before you will be invited to Wysteria.

community@wizard101.com
Explorer
Feb 07, 2010
lovemelanie8216 wrote:
What level do you have to be to go into Wysteria? I need to know. I love pigswick academy. But Chester Doris is scary. :? But the piggies are adorable!
Omg! How do you know my character's name?????

Explorer
Feb 07, 2010
Wait.... how do you know Nora? She the only character I use. Mostly, I'm on her. Right now I am.

Administrator
Young Wizard,
Everything you do, own and say is logged in the game.

KingsIsle employees have complete access to the information about your account which is why we would never need to know your password.

community@wizard101.com
Explorer
Feb 07, 2010
Professor Greyrose wrote:
Young Wizard,
Everything you do, own and say is logged in the game.

KingsIsle employees have complete access to the information about your account which is why we would never need to know your password.
oh. Well, I indeed think you are a great teacher. I should say, my friend Amanda Sparkle gem is one of your students. She really loves ice. I admit it, I told her to skip the quiz, and get over the fact she was going to get into ice, quiz or none!