Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Welcome to Wysteria

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Oct 26, 2012
Is the only purpose of wisteria to get a piece of furniture about 5 levels and 4,000 gold! I don't like it you do all that for just what I said above it is so annoying to! but on a good side I got a ton of subs on my youtube channel for it I did a walkthrough a movie and a wallflower guide. And see you in the spiral ( or not) Scarlet Rose level 50

Survivor
May 28, 2012
Paige MoonShade on Aug 5, 2011 wrote:
I absolutely love this new world. Although I might give Arthur Wethersfield a run for his money on all the new furniture pieces I want from Wysteria. ;) The outfit you get is very cute so is the pet. The helephant tower WOW! much more of a challenge than waterworks. I am now going through the world on a level 25 to test that out. In all way to go KingsIsle.
Welcome to my world but need some help i cant find any quests some i have one is abut green men and one is killing wood goblins and hobgoblins.but still happy im there

Survivor
May 02, 2012
I beat the person you have to beat to qualify but it wont let me in the tournament. The door to the tournament is caged and I cant get in.

Kieran Shadowsword

level 27 balance

Survivor
Nov 05, 2011
Iizfireskool on Jul 8, 2013 wrote:
How do you defeat Randolf Spellshine?
Shannon lvl 29
Buy a high level minion. Jessica Winterflower level 48

Survivor
Jul 11, 2014
Im not allowed to go to wysteria but i cant wait. i cant decide which im really looking forward to. Wysteria or Marleybone. I can go to Wizard City, Krokotopia, and today i unlocked Grizzleheim.

Survivor
Jun 21, 2014
If only we could learn spells in Pigswick Academy

Survivor
Apr 20, 2013
I Really love the world wysteria. It really does make players think outside the box when they face enermies
That cheat. I had a little trouble when I was face ing the life profeser though.

Thanks kingslsle for the amazing world.

Survivor
Apr 20, 2013
Musica360 on Sep 23, 2014 wrote:
If only we could learn spells in Pigswick Academy
Same here that would be REALLY cool.

Please KI in the next update good you add in spells in Pigswick Academy. Also then you make your wizard
in the character creation good you add the name Jake.

From,Spyroosage792

Explorer
Jul 17, 2014
That's great! Level twenty five? Good only 2 levels away!!

Survivor
Jul 12, 2015
AluraMist2 on Aug 3, 2011 wrote:
I can't seem to get past the first quest "The Spiral Cup -- defeat Bleys Flamerender". When I enter the room, it is empty. Bleys is not there.

When I leave the room, everyone outside is running around saying the same thing. They can't find Bleys either. I even switched realms, but that didn't help.

I did click on "bug report" in the test realm and reported this. :-(
try logging out and logging back in if this doesn't work i don't know how to help you

Survivor
Jul 08, 2011
Travis Raven Wraith promethean wizard.
I really really enjoyed the theme of wysteria with the grand competition pvp mega tournament. I think there should be a wysteria 2.0 or make arenas in all the other worlds not just wizard city and make a huge massive tournament like that. Setting divisions of tourneys in each world and then collaborate the finalists of each world for a finale tourney perhaps. It would also be interesting to see some selectable perks for tourneys like additional crit/block in respective amounts. A storm with 800+ critical asking for a lot more would be broken. Or maybe perks for each position like the athame gets pierce or damage and the gets critical maybe, etc. Back to the point I think it would be very interesting to have like a pvp world themed like wysteria as a side world with selectable perks.
lvl 96
lvl 90
lvl 80
lvl 62
lvl 52
lvl 32

Survivor
Jan 29, 2016
Why does, Wysteria have the same type of schools but different names for the schools?

Survivor
Mar 04, 2015
I'm really having trouble trying to get past Randolph Spellshine, I'm a lvl 29 and it's really hard, he just keep regenerating his health and it gets annoying. Please, someone help me with this

Survivor
Mar 13, 2010
Is anyone else having the problem where everything is red in wysteria?

Survivor
Jan 02, 2017
Those little pig guys in the pigswick arena cheat a lot. I have to admit that it can get pretty hard sometimes. I would not recommend doing it by yourself.

Survivor
Dec 01, 2012
Explorer
Oct 27, 2017
Survivor
Mar 23, 2018
I say the best school you can pick for krokotopia is or because they will knock all of krokotopia. You might say why balance well because not really any of krokotopia is balance and storm will be good because defense is not what you should worry about in krokotopia it is that you can kill them fast and right away. Because krokotopia is very long so you just need get that out of your list. BTW the fizzle don't worry about it, as you get higher in level you can reduce that chances of fizzle and you can take over with storm. But now you have to worry about your health so if I were you have friends help you if your storm. btw this is advice on krokotopia and not Wysteria even though WYSTERIA is really a good place to just chill and have fun :D

Survivor
Jun 06, 2013
hey i know this is a few years later but i reported a bug in the wand shop very recently and the bug was no wand vendor was coded in so i may i sudgest u use the modles of the wands on display in the tourny hall from the sprial cup quest line i would give them some may casts and make them buyable for gold

thnx

- friend

Survivor
Feb 28, 2009
after you finish the main quest in wysteria are there any other quest that take you back into that world?
i really enjoy the whole world and wanted to know if any quest after beating wysteria took you back there.

Survivor
Feb 28, 2009
im trying to change my avatar so i'm posting this to see if it true if i could change it or not. <3

Mastermind
Jan 05, 2014
oasislagoon on Aug 3, 2020 wrote:
after you finish the main quest in wysteria are there any other quest that take you back into that world?
i really enjoy the whole world and wanted to know if any quest after beating wysteria took you back there.
I am not aware of any mainline quest that sends you back. However, the Tower of the Helephant, which the main Wysteria story largely ignores, is a popular farming spot. It drops a nice athame and ring that complement Waterworks clothes.

Survivor
Dec 20, 2010