Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Tower Of The Helephant: Seriously?

AuthorMessage
Mastermind
Nov 04, 2010
I have tried and tried this dungeon. Again and again. With 4 players. But whenever i do it, someone ends up leaving and messing us up! People need to stick to what they're doing. Now i understand if you HAVE to get off of the game for some reason, but when you're still online after you leave? ...? SERIOUSLY?

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
SuperSaiyan5000 on Jan 24, 2013 wrote:
I have tried and tried this dungeon. Again and again. With 4 players. But whenever i do it, someone ends up leaving and messing us up! People need to stick to what they're doing. Now i understand if you HAVE to get off of the game for some reason, but when you're still online after you leave? ...? SERIOUSLY?
This link to one of the fansites shows different groups who volunteer to help, and they don't leave like that. Maybe you would like to check it out?

http://www.wizard101central.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?8-In-Game-Quest-Help-and-Meet-Ups

Good Luck next time.

Explorer
Apr 21, 2012
Delver
Oct 30, 2011
Well I can help you I have not beat the Tower and have almost beat Lyon LoreStriker with a team of 4.A lvl 61 storm.75 myth.71 death and I was lvl 62 death at the time.

Tyler LegendFriend 71 at your service.

Geographer
Mar 12, 2013
Maybe because your friends didn't want to stay in the same dungeon for 2 1/2 hours. Or maybe they didn't want to work with someone else on the team they didn't like or thought was too noob.

You get the quest at level 60, but you should probably wait until you're through Waterworks before you go through, so you'll have your gear and be familiar with some of the cheats.