Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Tower of the helephant

AuthorMessage
Defender
Apr 08, 2009
I have a level 72 Balance wizard. I was wondering what would be a good level to do tower of the helephant?

Survivor
Apr 29, 2013
Im level 64 and when i was 62 i did it with 2 level 90s we barely no joke barely made it out all alive
Its super hard so i recommend you bring some friends

Good luck though

Delver
Jun 17, 2012
Hi Ethan
If you still need to do helephant tower - I do too. I am level 84 Balance. We probably need a life and death wiz (or myth) to join us. Let me know if you want to try for an upcoming weekend. I'm in EST zone. East coast USA. Thanks!
Autumn Wild Heart

Explorer
Apr 27, 2012
I guess you could do it when you're level 60, if you have some level 90 friends with you, because I've heard it's really hard.

If you need a team to do the Tower of the Helephant, I still need to do it for a quest.

Savannah LifeHunter, Level 70

Defender
Dec 12, 2012
I don't know if this is true, but i think you can't do it alone.

Monica 29
"The Dragon Wisperer"

Explorer
Apr 27, 2012
dragon princess on Jun 12, 2013 wrote:
I don't know if this is true, but i think you can't do it alone.

Monica 29
"The Dragon Wisperer"
Some guy soloed it.

Mastermind
Mar 13, 2012
if you want, I can do it with you, I still need too, and I'm a lvl 86 pytomancer!! Tell me whenever!

Champion
Aug 20, 2010
I am a promethean balance and I haven't done it yet. I would like to be can't seem to find anyone.

Explorer
Jan 29, 2011
SonUvaDigger on Jun 14, 2013 wrote:
Some guy soloed it.
Lol I think that's my friend the Gamer's Official a 2 hour long video of soloing it.I tried it and died on Lyon LoreStriker I had to duo it with life and storm here's the story I was on Lyon I had linker 2934 health left base was 3145 so I was pretty good.Then Lyon used his Blizzard critical no block.Hit 1067.Unicorn from pet 424 heal.Myth trap Minion then minion Time of Legend Other minion myth bladed first (setting up for big hit on first) Me Leviathan Lyon Lore Striker.Lyon died by over kill of 4k but I had to live the minions to win then the first did Minotaur 186 first hit 639 second I was down to about 200 health minion humongo frog 196 damage 4 health left pet sprite 61 heal minion stun.Minion frog I died.I said I had to live that round I was wrong I wrote as I played just now lol

Champion
Mar 27, 2011
Your level 72 is straight if you go with a full group and know the cheats. There are a couple guides over on Central that will help, and some videos you can search. "Taken by storm" did the whole tower in like 20 minutes for a vid. "Mercs for Hire" have a bunch of good tips, so check that out. You don't want to try it solo at first, and don't go with people who don't know the rules, but on a good team it's pretty fun. I got a mastery amulet there, so yeah, just do it.

Survivor
Mar 01, 2010
Hi a friend and I need a third and fourth to do this tower with us we are both level 90 I am a life and she is balance. We cannot seem to make it out we have spent way to many crowns on henchmen if anybody can please help that would be great!

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
KelleyThatsMe1 on Sep 22, 2013 wrote:
Hi a friend and I need a third and fourth to do this tower with us we are both level 90 I am a life and she is balance. We cannot seem to make it out we have spent way to many crowns on henchmen if anybody can please help that would be great!
Hi. Have you thought about asking for help on any of the fansites? Here is a link to one of them in case you are interested:

http://www.wizard101central.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?8-In-Game-Quest-Help-and-Meet-Ups

They have groups of players who volunteer to help, or you can post a thread yourself asking for help.

Their response time is usually very fast too. Good Luck.

Survivor
Feb 06, 2013
hey what stuff can you get from tower of the helephant. besides the badge. like megas or good clothes
thanks

level 62

Explorer
Sep 04, 2010
uh i kinda need to do tower of helephent to i am lvl 61 myth so maybe we can set something up?

Blaze FireSword lvl 61

Survivor
Dec 19, 2010
I was wondering if their was anyone or a few people who needed the helephant quest. If so, I would appreciate the company. I haven't been able to find anyone who was able to do the quest, I've tried henchmen and had no luck. I'm a lvl 63 my character is Cownan Owl Whipser

Explorer
Oct 26, 2012
I am happy to help everyone! I just finished it with a few level 90s and we did it! So if you need to do it here is some iformation for a meet up ( I am a level 95 ice with all ice spells all storm spells you can learn with training points) OK so my name is Scarlet Rose I will meet everyone tomorrow at 4:00 in the afternoon there and then we will do. OK so here is some extra i will friend all of you go in with groups of three and we will do! also feel completely free to invite friends!

Survivor
Feb 11, 2010
Hi all, I am a Level 77 Pyromancer, and would like to do this quest as well. If anyone is interested, let me know. My handle is Ian Lionstalker.

Survivor
Nov 11, 2010
I was a level 71 when i did, came out level 72, and also there are probably better teams, but I did mine with ice (myself), fire (level 95), myth (level 95), and a balance (60). Your going to need a lot of potions. When you die, flee, and drink a potion. You may want to leave a mark ahead of time, so you can get back faster.

hope this helped! -Blaze DragonDust