Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Tower of the Helephant.

AuthorMessage
Defender
May 05, 2010
To me, the first boss seems a little too hard. Like for example, Taurus the
clever uses Smokescreen which is -50% Accuracy, and then if you fizzle Ervin uses Skeletal Dragon that does at least 500 Damage (Including waterworks gear resist) each round. Do you agree this cheat is a little too
Insane?

Wolf Deathbringer
Level 60
Grandmaster Artisan

_/\_
\ /
//\\

EDIT: Oops. Thats what I get for not preparing, Well Thanks for the Info Guys!

Armiger
May 10, 2010
Ever hear of Quench? It is a fire dispel, it will stop the smoke screen...

Did you also know that this dungeon is optional? So, if it is too hard for you, simply don't do it...

Survivor
Mar 14, 2010
i beat the tower of the helephant on my first try. make sure to pack fire dispels for the minotaur guy and storm and death for the boar. if you kill the minotaur guy the boar will stop using tower and will start doing levy so have every one have a storm shield because it does about 2000 damage(or you could dispel every 2 rounds) hope this helps! :D p.s when you first go in keep using hit all attacks so you can finish off the minions and hurt the bosses.

Andrew lvl 60 fire
Jacob shadowshade lvl 60 life 8)

Survivor
Nov 12, 2009
How do you get the quest for the tower of the helaphant? I've looked all over but can not find anyone to send me there?

Survivor
Jun 22, 2011
For the tower have a fire on your team. Its easier for fire because they can dispel :x That's why you don't hear them complain. Either that or their adults bragging about what awesome strategy they have :? ( look up)

Explorer
Apr 20, 2011
The boss is hard. The quest is hard. I just took about 5 or 6 hours to complete the quest. Only two of the four original team hung around long enough to complete it. We had a fifth member enter with me when I asked him no to. In the end, however, we really needed him.

I personally become soured on the game when I have to commit that much time in one sitting to it. Of course, it is optional, etc. I'm glad I did it because I'm glad it's over. I don't want to do it again "for fun". It wasn't. It became exceedingly tedious.

Survivor
Mar 14, 2010
theman117957 wrote:
For the tower have a fire on your team. Its easier for fire because they can dispel :x That's why you don't hear them complain. Either that or their adults bragging about what awesome strategy they have :? ( look up)

heheh lol i didnt mean to brag first of all. And no i also beat it on my life.(without a fire) i was just trying to gives some helpful tips. if you dont have a fire just pack treasure fire dispels. My suggestion is actually NOT to have a fire in the team. i think this team works the best if you have treasure quench. balance for shielding a if needed dispels, life for healing, storm (storm dispel) unless you have treasures but the storm can still do tons of damage. and an ice or myth to steal or take away the shield evrin puts on himself.

Delver
Apr 12, 2011
you dont need fire to quench but you do need a fire its second strongest school and storm when you get to last boss is only good for killing minion if you do this dungeon i advise having a fire

blaze legendary pyromancer

Armiger
Feb 25, 2009
SailorSong wrote:
How do you get the quest for the tower of the helaphant? I've looked all over but can not find anyone to send me there?

The only way to get this quest(must be a legendary) is after completing all of Wysteria and being sent back to Headmaster Ambrose. Then you will get a little pop up of headmaster Crisp asking you to return to her in Wysteria.

Personally, after some of the things I have read about this tower and I have also tried to do it with a Life Legendary, I don't really care if I do it or not. I don't have hours to spend on just one tower. The time frame that it takes to do WaterWorks is long enough for one dungeon when running with a full team.

Survivor
Nov 15, 2009
Myself another life and an ice made it through... Can't say it was the easiest thing we've come across, but we had fun and worked for it.... Our 4th member had to leave after the first floor, but we still made it...