Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Randolf Spellshine

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 16, 2014
Hello. I'm a Level 27 Wizard and I'm currently on the last part of the Spiral Cup Tournament. No matter what I do, Randolf always seems to utterly destroy me, especially after cheating by casting Vampire on my character & then blasting away my shields. Not trying to get banned, but would just like to know why was this character created in this fashion? Doesn't seem very "family friendly" to me. But, I would also like some advice if anyone is willing to give it

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
Rayne613 on Oct 1, 2014 wrote:
Hello. I'm a Level 27 Wizard and I'm currently on the last part of the Spiral Cup Tournament. No matter what I do, Randolf always seems to utterly destroy me, especially after cheating by casting Vampire on my character & then blasting away my shields. Not trying to get banned, but would just like to know why was this character created in this fashion? Doesn't seem very "family friendly" to me. But, I would also like some advice if anyone is willing to give it
He's not a big deal...and there are many, many cheating bosses in this game. He's not threatening in any way, just has no manners.

The key is to defeat him in one or two big hits: use your trap and blade and NO damage over time spells. Load your deck with the highest level one-hit card you have and use it. Shields can be used, you just have to pay attention to when he casts pierce and then right after, shield up!

Good luck!

Delver
Jul 05, 2014
I remember.. I had trouble with him. But then I found out, use blades/traps for storm and cast a kraken or any storm spell that at least does 500 damage. ( maybe 450 )