Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Randolf! something is up

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 05, 2009
Ok im a lvl 29 fire wizard, i defeated chester, then went on to randolf. I got in (everybody says he is so good) and did fire blade, trap and monsterous with my meteor strike. It did 1066! i killed him in 3 spells! He got me down to 1203 out of 1495 weird or what? pls reply what you think

Defender
Apr 05, 2012
cashman900 on Apr 20, 2014 wrote:
Ok im a lvl 29 fire wizard, i defeated chester, then went on to randolf. I got in (everybody says he is so good) and did fire blade, trap and monsterous with my meteor strike. It did 1066! i killed him in 3 spells! He got me down to 1203 out of 1495 weird or what? pls reply what you think
ok ok look here is how you beat him you need treasure cards 3 tower shields 1 elemental blade 1 elemental trap
1 fireblade if it is in the bazaar and use a helephant treasure card dont forget to buy a feint treasure card valkoor skywraith level 42 master
valerine fireblade level 95 promethan

Survivor
Aug 03, 2010
I also say although I was a 30 wizard when I beat him what I did was used immolate with a wyldefire spell level 26 a fire blade and a elemental blade and a fire trap so I took a lot of damage to me but killed Randolf and won the spiral cup for Wizard City

Historian
Jul 18, 2010
Yeah I don't know why others think he is hard but everyone plays a different way Me personally found him easy on all of my 6 wizards, even my . At the time all my wizards were below level 50 I think ....