Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Malistaire`s Portrait in Wysteria

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 25, 2009
Okay, so I was starting Wysteria today (August 20th) and while in Pigwick Academy`s entrance hall, I noticed the portraits. One in particular caught my eye. There was a painting of a slightly younger (and less sickly looking) Malistaire. I also noticed Ambrose, Diego, and the emporer of Mooshu, but that`s irrelivant. I was wondering why Pigwick Academy would have a painting of Malistaire, as he taught at one of thier rival schools, not to mention that to players at the entrance level for Wysteria he is the main antagonist. Does anyone know what`s going on here?
Scarlet SilverWeaver
Legendary Theurgist

Squire
Jun 19, 2009
bababebe wrote:
Okay, so I was starting Wysteria today (August 20th) and while in Pigwick Academy`s entrance hall, I noticed the portraits. One in particular caught my eye. There was a painting of a slightly younger (and less sickly looking) Malistaire. I also noticed Ambrose, Diego, and the emporer of Mooshu, but that`s irrelivant. I was wondering why Pigwick Academy would have a painting of Malistaire, as he taught at one of thier rival schools, not to mention that to players at the entrance level for Wysteria he is the main antagonist. Does anyone know what`s going on here?
Scarlet SilverWeaver
Legendary Theurgist

Pigswick came from Ravenwood. The headmistress left Ravenwood to start her own school so thats why

Survivor
Apr 07, 2010
Remember how Ambrose said that Ravenwood had claimed the spiral cup a few times in the past? Well, maybe Malistaire won it when he was younger? It's just a thought. :)
Morgan Fireblood magus Pyromancer

Explorer
Apr 09, 2011
Survivor
May 01, 2009
bababebe wrote:
Scarlet SilverWeaver
Legendary Theurgist

It is because he one the spiral cup one year, i don't remember when they say it in wysteria but they say it in one of the quests.

Survivor
Dec 31, 2008
i noticed the same thing! but i also noticed that hiss staff is there too!!! :-o

Explorer
May 28, 2011
Defender
Jul 10, 2009
when i was looking through it, i also realized diego's portrait there. and i think i saw sherlock bones's portrait there too. but then i realized, who are the other 2? there are 2 pig people there,but i dont know who they are, does anyone know who they are?

-Blaze Duskstone legendary conjurer

Survivor
Sep 13, 2010
In the entrance hall alone I saw Malastaire, Ambrose, Diego, The Emperor of Mooshu, an evil pig, a young pig, a Krok and a dog. Is it me or do they have portraits of every world. At the time i'm writing this post i'm searching for a portrait that represents Grizzlehiem.

Delver
Apr 12, 2011
hunteray09 wrote:
bababebe wrote:
Scarlet SilverWeaver
Legendary Theurgist

Pigswick came from Ravenwood. The headmistress left Ravenwood to start her own school so thats why

no pigswick did she didnt she just the headmistress