Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Lyon Lorestriker is impossible!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 11, 2012
First off, let me just say:
Lyon Lorestriker is too hard!

He's impossible to beat because primarily, he summons minions, he casts a 770 blizzard (how is that even possible?) and he triages healing, This is totally unfair. I tried this four times with only three people (one person logs out in the middle) and we die on like, the third round or something. If at least one cheat (maybe the high damage blizzard every round) can be eliminated, that would be better. Especially because he is a rare Rank 13 Boss and he is my school, Storm. Could he be any easier?! :x

Mason Deathwalker
Level 63 Legendary Diviner

Survivor
Sep 14, 2011
Strategy

Make sure to have an Ice Wizard with you so he/she can both shield your team and dispel his ice spell. Also have a Storm Wizard, he/she can dispel and shield your team. Each round, he summons a myth minion. Make sure to use group attacks before 3 minions is summoned, when 3 are summoned, he will use the blizzard.

First round, dont use anything, he will use Storm Lord, so dont risk anything. Only use something if you start the round.

Hope this helps. :)

Survivor
Mar 20, 2010
kingamebass wrote:
First off, let me just say:
Lyon Lorestriker is too hard!

He's impossible to beat because primarily, he summons minions, he casts a 770 blizzard (how is that even possible?) and he triages healing, This is totally unfair. I tried this four times with only three people (one person logs out in the middle) and we die on like, the third round or something. If at least one cheat (maybe the high damage blizzard every round) can be eliminated, that would be better. Especially because he is a rare Rank 13 Boss and he is my school, Storm. Could he be any easier?! :x

Mason Deathwalker
Level 63 Legendary Diviner
im a level 70 master of storm I am agreeing the the blizzard is unnessecery and that the myth helpers are ok but why could'nt they make Lyon Lorestriker star or moon or something like that? its hard on a storm wizard!!!!!!!!!!!!!