Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Isn't Wysteria SO pretty?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 23, 2011
(Ok, this is my first post. Please be nice. )

Is it just me, or is Wysteria the prettiest world so far on Wizard101?

'If people were not driven by music, then what would music be driven by?'

'Hard Times? Think of the lovely memories with friends, family and pets, maybe going to eat at a fancy place with Dad or playing fetch with Fido. Then, cherish it, soak up it's warmth and fuzziness. Then, let it bring you a smile for dessert.'

'I believe all wizards in their own right are superior. But, I believe that Life, in its own right, is a true piece of art. Healing and Fixing, Laughing and Chatting. Life, may not be like all the others, but it is what starts everything, is it not?'

Thank you for reading my thoughts and quotes I love.
More quotes, thoughts, etc. may come soon!

Madeline FairyFriend, Level 36, proud Life Wizard, Warrior Cat, iHasCupquake-er, Poet, Thinker and Story Writer.

Explorer
Jan 29, 2013
Yes I agree Wysteria is very pretty. In fact its one of my favorite worlds in the game. My storm wiz just finished there yesterday and I'm always sad when I'm done with it. After doing Tower of The Helephant once on my life wiz I never bother to go back cause I HATE that tower. I wish they would add more sides there for higher lvls.
lvl90

lvl 62
lvl29

Squire
Jul 04, 2012
Survivor
Jan 23, 2011
Yep. I do wish they had more though...

'If people were not driven by music, then what would music be driven by?'

'Hard Times? Think of the lovely memories with friends, family and pets, maybe going to eat at a fancy place with Dad or playing fetch with Fido. Then, cherish it, soak up it's warmth and fuzziness. Then, let it bring you a smile for dessert.'

'I believe all wizards in their own right are superior. But, I believe that Life, in its own right, is a true piece of art. Healing and Fixing, Laughing and Chatting. Life, may not be like all the others, but it is what starts everything, is it not?'

Thank you for reading my thoughts and quotes I love.
More quotes, thoughts, etc. may come soon!

Madeline FairyFriend, Level 36, proud Life Wizard, Warrior Cat, iHasCupquake-er, Poet, Thinker and Story Writer.

Squire
Jul 28, 2011
I guess it is pretty

The vines and flowers add beautiful greenery to lightly colored bricks which is nice. They also have fountains everywhere

Yay Wysteria!

Mastermind
Jun 02, 2013
It is quite a nice world, though the goblins and hobgoblins really ruin Pegasus Place.