Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Is Wysteria a side world?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 04, 2010
So I'm really sure it is, but if you don't do it, can you go on to the rest of the worlds? My friend asked me, and I was stumped. Please answer. Thank you in advance and have a good day

"Your life is yours, and the only one who can truly change it is you."

Mindy Goldpetal, Magus Diviner

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
mindygoldpetal on Jul 9, 2013 wrote:
So I'm really sure it is, but if you don't do it, can you go on to the rest of the worlds? My friend asked me, and I was stumped. Please answer. Thank you in advance and have a good day

"Your life is yours, and the only one who can truly change it is you."

Mindy Goldpetal, Magus Diviner
Yes, it's a side world.
Yes, you can go elsewhere since Wysteria has nothing to do with advancing in the game.

Explorer
Jan 29, 2013
yes it is but I find that if you do it at lvl 25 when you get there it can be challenging but the xp for that lvl is great. I happen to like wisteria even have the house on 2 of my wizards. Its a nice break from main questing.
lvl90
lvl62
lvl20

Squire
Jul 04, 2012
Geographer
Nov 26, 2011
Wysteria is a side world, but you should do it if you plan on doing Tower of the Helephant at level 60 which gives decent rings and athames at that level with rare chances on mastery amulets, but it completey optional.

Squire
May 10, 2013
RavenLady777 on Jul 9, 2013 wrote:
Yes, it's a side world.
Yes, you can go elsewhere since Wysteria has nothing to do with advancing in the game.
Your in the middle of the line - It helps advance to the Tower of the Helephant once you complete "We Are the Champions."