Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards


Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Im surprised how EASY randolf was.

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 07, 2012
25
All my friends said he was hard and it took them five tries to finally kill him, so the whole time I was doing wysteria I was worrying a lot because of Randolf.
Im only a level 29 so my spells weren't that great.
Then I was fighting him. My main school is Ice, secondary storm, so with my big amount of health and my powerful attacks, i figured, this shouldn't be TOO hard.
I casted a Windstorm spell and an elemental trap, then a Kraken, and I killed him in one hit with damage to spare.

I don't see why there are so much complaints everywhere on how hard he is, all you need is just lots of blades and traps and a strong spell and you can kill him easily.

Survivor
Jan 28, 2012
20
well the thing is, he cheats,

if you attack without shields on he will get buffed vamp for no pips,

so since you one hit K.O.d him he didnt have time to use vamp,

so there

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
2638
He seems to be luck of the draw, I went in with my Balance wizard and killed him with a bladed Blast right off over 1,000 hit, my husband didn't have the same fight when he was in there and was defeated twice before I finally got it done using a bit of planning since he did run Vampire a few to many times.

Explorer
Jan 14, 2011
78
I couldn't beat randolf for the longest time. Every time I got anywhere close to winning, poof! Vampire, I'm dead. I finally just had to go do something else until I could learn centaur. Then I beat him in one attack! :D

Survivor
Feb 28, 2009
45
Kreational wrote:
All my friends said he was hard and it took them five tries to finally kill him, so the whole time I was doing wysteria I was worrying a lot because of Randolf.
Im only a level 29 so my spells weren't that great.
Then I was fighting him. My main school is Ice, secondary storm, so with my big amount of health and my powerful attacks, i figured, this shouldn't be TOO hard.
I casted a Windstorm spell and an elemental trap, then a Kraken, and I killed him in one hit with damage to spare.

I don't see why there are so much complaints everywhere on how hard he is, all you need is just lots of blades and traps and a strong spell and you can kill him easily.


Basically the same thing happened to me, except I had no idea that people thought he was hard. So then I got there and literally beat him on my first try. This was at level 26-27 and I'm Myth too, so there should have been a bit of a challenge for me. I had barely any problems at defeating him. So when I was reading over the posts about him, I was shocked at how so many people complained of him being near impossible, and now I'm glad someone agrees with me.

--Sabrina Goldendust
Lvl 46 Conjurer

Geographer
Nov 26, 2011
865
Agreed. He was really easy, and if you have a problem with vampire then easy. Get death dispels/death shields. Not that hard.

Mastermind
Mar 28, 2009
328
I used ice guardian who hit him with a blade and trap shark and I spammed ice elf.. woo yea.. that was easy
:thumbs up:

Defender
Dec 31, 2011
122
wizardgirl1840 wrote:
Agreed. He was really easy, and if you have a problem with vampire then easy. Get death dispels/death shields. Not that hard.


Yes he was easy. But if you put a death shield on he will just use that myth move too destroy it. So a death shield may not be the best suggestion, but death dispel would work perfectly.

Survivor
Feb 08, 2009
42
MistressHogwarts wrote:
Kreational wrote:
All my friends said he was hard and it took them five tries to finally kill him, so the whole time I was doing wysteria I was worrying a lot because of Randolf.
Im only a level 29 so my spells weren't that great.
Then I was fighting him. My main school is Ice, secondary storm, so with my big amount of health and my powerful attacks, i figured, this shouldn't be TOO hard.
I casted a Windstorm spell and an elemental trap, then a Kraken, and I killed him in one hit with damage to spare.

I don't see why there are so much complaints everywhere on how hard he is, all you need is just lots of blades and traps and a strong spell and you can kill him easily.


Basically the same thing happened to me, except I had no idea that people thought he was hard. So then I got there and literally beat him on my first try. This was at level 26-27 and I'm Myth too, so there should have been a bit of a challenge for me. I had barely any problems at defeating him. So when I was reading over the posts about him, I was shocked at how so many people complained of him being near impossible, and now I'm glad someone agrees with me.

--Sabrina Goldendust
Lvl 46 Conjurer


This happened to me to! When it said he cheated I had no clue what that meant and I was shocked at how easy he was. Killed him in one hit! I was in my early lvl 30's. I didnt know people thought he was hard until about 30 seconds ago lol

Keira Silverthief- Lvl 80 Myth
Kelly Silverthief- Lvl 46 Life

Explorer
Apr 17, 2011
92
Kreational wrote:
All my friends said he was hard and it took them five tries to finally kill him, so the whole time I was doing wysteria I was worrying a lot because of Randolf.
Im only a level 29 so my spells weren't that great.
Then I was fighting him. My main school is Ice, secondary storm, so with my big amount of health and my powerful attacks, i figured, this shouldn't be TOO hard.
I casted a Windstorm spell and an elemental trap, then a Kraken, and I killed him in one hit with damage to spare.

I don't see why there are so much complaints everywhere on how hard he is, all you need is just lots of blades and traps and a strong spell and you can kill him easily.
i agree i faught him when i was level 52
adam battleblade
level 60 myth

Survivor
Jun 14, 2009
38
Randolf was a little challenging than the others, but he wasn't that hard.I never shield myself, so vampire wasn't too much of a problem for me.I just bladed and killed him.It was probably easy cause I'm life (Life has pretty high health and I had clothes that gave me more power )And Storm was my secondary school.So Randolf was easy for me

Defender
Apr 08, 2011
104
He was slightly hard for me. Now that i look back on it, I got so frustrated while trying to defeat him, though! I even had to get a level 40 wizard to come help me. He wasn't super hard, though. Just keep a trap on him so he doesn't heal. :]

~Melissa & Jasmine, Life and Ice

Survivor
Sep 05, 2011
21
it is easy for an ice cause of powerful health and a nice minions spamming nice attacks bringing him down to low health i beat him long time ago i had hard time with him but when i got wyvern i bladed and killed him in a shot with the balefrost included it was powerful enough over 1000 health excatly i was weak at that time blaine battle leaf level 73 ice wizard ice rocks

Explorer
May 10, 2011
80
Guys i beat Randolf with treasure cards high level ones like kraken also ra but ra costs too much i think and also centaur spell can maybe kill him half.