Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Help me defeat Chester

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 22, 2015
Is there anyone online at the moment who could help me defeat this guy?! I have tried everything but they get me every time!!

Illuminator
Oct 22, 2011
Soliver601 on May 12, 2016 wrote:
Is there anyone online at the moment who could help me defeat this guy?! I have tried everything but they get me every time!!
Unfortunately, it is a solo quest, so no one can help you defeat him.

Be sure to use traps on Chester. So long as he has one trap on him, it's good. Work on defeating the minions first.

Be sure to pack as much healing as you can in your main deck, and maybe a few sprite TCs just in case. Don't worry about saving pips for a 'big hit', but keep hitting with what you have.

There were plenty of times I didn't defeat him the first or the tenth time, but he can be defeated. Look at what you might adjust in your deck (adding or deleting) that will help you win. At your level, it's all a learning process on what works and what doesn't.

Good luck!

Survivor
Dec 19, 2013
It's a solo quest and if you do not have traps on him by the third round, he will cheat-cast helping hands. Same with sixth round, ninth round, and so on...

Doesn't the defeat an enemy and it won't show up again thing apply here?

There's other stuff I would like to ask, but...