Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Head Mistress Crisp: Friend Or Foe?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 08, 2010
o3o Head Mistress Crisp(y bacon) is so jealous it makes me almost pity her. If you did the book quest and actually READ the books, you would know that Pigswick is seriously some fool who was kicked out of Ravenwood's sad attempt at being better than Ravenwood. Over half the students at Pigswick don't even become wizards. They don't even do work or anything and take naps instead! Also, the only reason Pigswick had the Spiral Cup for a few years is because none of the other schools showed up to the tournament. x,D

Survivor
May 21, 2009
I think that wizards should battle her as the final boss, she's so rude, and all she does is give you Pigswick Academy outfits and a golden piggle. (I like the piggle.) But, any way. Wizards should be able to battle her. Kingsisle should make her an evil force on a new world. Like, she semmed rude at first. But when you battle her again, she's way more arrogant.

It's just an idea.

Edward Bluegarden, level 41 Balance.

Survivor
May 13, 2011
Well, I wouldn't say she was mean enough for you to BATTLE her. I mean, really? She is the headmistress. And although the fountain is kinda weird, (don't tell her I said that), so what? It's just her idea. As for being rude and bossy, they say, Power corrupts, and absolute power corrupts absolutely. So (I guess) it's not her fault. I finished Wysteria a little while ago, and she isn't evil. You don't get to defeat her, and she won't hurt you. And you can't really tell if she's jealous. But I think she's just stuck up, and too used to getting what she wants. She (her school/world) has won for like 5 years in a row, maybe more. As for Piswick in general, I had fun doing it. The cheating thing is annoying, but useful to know. So I'd say Crisp has a too good idea of herself (and her school), but it won't hurt you. If you mind her putting down Bartelby and Ravenwood, Tough Luck.

Survivor
Oct 27, 2012
Yeah she makes me so mad
All they teach their students is too cheat and lie around there all day.The only times they won the spiral cup was when none of the other show up when they did it was mooshu and ravenwoood.And i think Crisp is just a lazy lie around there all day like what they teach the students and she has no leadership understanding etc in things.Why did she not send their own students to solve the problems and not us plus she is rude.Like the other guy said half the students that ever was in the school failed and never became real wizards

Explorer
Nov 04, 2012
Umrag on Mar 23, 2012 wrote:
Arrogant? Perhaps. Does she have a reason for it? Perhaps. She's held the Spiral Cup for who knows how long, and students from Ravenwood have been slaughtered by the Pigswick Academy. Anyway, she's much like Cyrus, the Myth professor; not evil, but not nice either.
But if she's like cyrus you just have to gain her trust like i did yesterday with cyrus

Survivor
Oct 17, 2012
Cattails in the Fount?That's what I found there.Anyway,Bartleby can SPEAK,while the Fount sits there doing nothing.

Defender
Feb 17, 2012
We all know that ravenwood is the best school. So lets not be moved by her comments.

Hero
Jul 30, 2012
Years of childhood conditioning and watching TV has taught me that good people look nice, wear nice cloths, and talk nicely. Bad people are ugly, wear dark spooky clothing, and talk with deep or scratchy voices.

Headmistress Crisp is very good looking, wears bright cheery clothes, and has a nice voice. My superficial personality concludes she is a friend.

Survivor
Jul 26, 2011
Umrag on Mar 23, 2012 wrote:
Arrogant? Perhaps. Does she have a reason for it? Perhaps. She's held the Spiral Cup for who knows how long, and students from Ravenwood have been slaughtered by the Pigswick Academy. Anyway, she's much like Cyrus, the Myth professor; not evil, but not nice either.
um dude cyrus actually is nice to you once you reach a certain lvl. espacially at ds and he adores you after you beat malistaire

Survivor
Jun 06, 2012
Yusuf7070 on Mar 20, 2012 wrote:
I know right. She thought a fountain was more magical then BARTLEBLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Yea Bartleby is a talking tree that has eyes of the past and future! All Wysteria has is a small fountain! She is really annoying!

Survivor
Jun 06, 2012
eric123456789028 wrote:
she gives you a pet
Yea but it gives no card with it. It is a golden piggle.

Survivor
Jan 15, 2010
DoctorWho10141011 on Mar 15, 2012 wrote:
i love the lush plants of wysteria along the streets and the beautiful streets but the attitude of its population torwards ravenwood i do not like this aims directly to headmistress crisp the one who hated msot heavily on our most beloved ravenwood professors Ambrose ,Falmea ,Mu Linda Wu a number of professors this is the only small flaw in wysteria other than that its brilliant good battles nice decor and they do provide you with a good housing for your stay at pigswick academy (the dormitory) but i would like to admit some of the biggest wizard101 players like me felt offended by crisps harsh attitude when talking about ravenwood professors and the way she promptly sounded angered that ravenwood taught in different schools than pigswick dont get me wrong i loved wysteria most of the time all its inhabitants are friendly and they are extremely well mannered but headmistress crisp could have used some attitude adjustments well enjoy wysteria fellow wizards
List about "headmistress" Crisp.
  • Snobby
  • Thinks she's superior
  • Rude
  • Stuck up

Survivor
Feb 15, 2012
The fountain is just an ordinary fountain. Bartleby on the other hand is a freaking talking tree Which is more magical a fountain or a Talking tree

Survivor
Mar 15, 2012
I enjoyed Wysteria but Head Mistress Crisp was Stuck up There school cheats there unfair I forget whose wand it was but he left it there which is annoying and Randolf is an all around CHEATER and headmistress Crisp thinks that a Fountain is magical than a talking tree there waterfalls at Ravenwood are more magical than that fountain

Survivor
Jun 11, 2009
for some reason the head mistress looks just like the umbra queen l i mean look at her face
her voice and hair matches she just needs black clothes and then she would look identical

Survivor
Jul 21, 2012
Belldonna Crisp looks oddly familiar. I for one thinks she looks like morganthe queen of the shadow web.

Survivor
Jul 21, 2012
I think she is she resembles morganthe, queen of the shadow web. I think she is trying to tire us out and then destroy us. Malistair is having her do his dirty work every reply means one more rebel against the forces of evil. So what are you waiting for? reply.

Squire
Jul 28, 2011
Sneaky George Quar... on Apr 24, 2012 wrote:
ikr! has she even SEEN ravenwood? i so bad wanna beat velma to prove balance is best! have you even noticed the schools in pigswick are COPIED from the schools in ravenwood?

ravenwood school - pigswick school
ice - frost
fire - ember
balance - equilibrium
death - spirit
life - earth
myth - chaos (how are those even similar?)
storm - tempest

anyone else see plagitarism here?
I think its kinda funny how there all copied, and its super similar with a different name. For chaos - I guess myth characters and monsters are kinda chaotic

Explorer
Dec 24, 2008
ismael046 on Jul 29, 2012 wrote:
what if she is MORGANTH
If she is, I want to go kick her butt so hard, she'll go back in time to where the spiral cup never existedlol lol lol lol lol

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
amsay3435 on Feb 4, 2013 wrote:
I think she is she resembles morganthe, queen of the shadow web. I think she is trying to tire us out and then destroy us. Malistair is having her do his dirty work every reply means one more rebel against the forces of evil. So what are you waiting for? reply.
She's hardly evil and has nothing to do with the main story line. At all. Wysteria is an optional world.

Explorer
Oct 07, 2011
amsay3435 on Feb 4, 2013 wrote:
xD she does look a bit like her xD

Survivor
Nov 22, 2012
Have some people not noticed how Morganthe looks so much like Belladonna Crisp ?
I bet she got made and upset that wizard city school of magical arts beat wystria school of magical arts :)

Defender
Jul 21, 2010
Anyone reminded of a certain Harry Potter character?
-mean to the main character (you!)
-wears robes
-head master(mistress)
-will make things challenging for you but, won't hurt you

Personally I think she makes the game more interesting! If you are really that mad at her just punch the computer screen (just kidding) and remember it's just a game!

Geographer
Mar 12, 2013
She strikes me as an intelligent administrator who accepted a high paying and undemanding job at Pigswick Academy but is not really satisfied with her choice of jobs. That said I don't think it bothers her too much that the school is basically an expensive sham, so long as she is well compensated.

In a different setting, perhaps she would be a more sympathetic person. It's possible she once tried to study magic somewhere, but found out she had no magic ability whatsoever. Devastated, she still wanted to be a part of the magic community so she accepted the first position she could find to use her knowledge of administrative and mundane matters. A position that actual wizards might not want because it removed them from the classroom or the tower, and because of Pigswick's sour reputation.

As a creature consumed by envy of those possessing innate wizarding talent, she could be a real nasty enemy. However if she is simply going along with the ruse to earn a large salary, she might be on your side even though you stand to discredit and humiliate Pigswick in competition.

Defender
Jul 27, 2009
Then she acts like a unsatisfied little brat after you beat helephant tower