Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Excited for Wysteria Housing

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 23, 2011
Oh I am so excited for this! I can't wait!!!!! Wonder what it will look like?? :D

I hope it has a balcony and I really hope if they have the window seats like in some of the houses you can put stuff on them like a shelf! Possibly have a courtyard?

Mastermind
Jun 10, 2009
I saw both of them and they are RADICAL! In Watchtower Hall there is a dragon guarding this huge pile of treasure, And the Sunken Palace features your own Sunken Ship!
Great Houses!
William Crowthistle Legendary Pyromancer
8)

Defender
Sep 14, 2010
I'm really excited as well! I hope I can buy them for gold!

Jordan FireBringer, lvl 36 Fire
Elijah DeathBringer, lvl 7 Death
Patrick Star, lvl 1 Storm

Defender
Feb 28, 2011
I would love to see a wysteria house that looks like pigswick academy but with 2 or 3 floors and a basement and maybe a porting spot to an attic. I love the built in fireplace at the pigswick student dorms and love the type of housing structures.

I also want to know when we can buy wysteria housing items?? I love the beds in the student dorms. Plus tables, the different red rugs/runners. Some stuff from the deans office.

And I wish we could change the colors of things like (cloth) sofas/settee's and chairs. I love the rusty red settee's i think you can find in MB, but with my other students different color/decor in their houses, it would be great to be able to dye these items purple/green/orange/blue or whatever.

I just really want wysteria housing items. And there is a nice dining table in the shops of MB that I dont see as a buy option, it has nice decorative detail and is rectangle shaped, tho I think we need square shaped dining tables also.

thanks,
taryn ravenheart

ps-when will we get wysteria pet purchase options??