Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards


Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Crafting and Wysteria

AuthorMessage
Mastermind
Jun 30, 2009
339
I am a little confused, how when I was notified of Wysteria needing aid, that about seven messages were given, most of which were given by people that remained silent.

Am having problems with the 1st level of Helephant Tower, but loves this new world design. By the way, is there any crafting assignment?

Timothy Pearlflower, Legendary Ice

Hero
Aug 23, 2009
723
Wysteria has no crafting quests currently. However from the base that is there it looks like it could become a full world, instead of a mere side push for new content. But I have to say I am liking the Helephant tower, I'm just having trouble finding a team that cannot only do it but will stay and fight.

Survivor
May 27, 2009
38
Mastermind
Jun 30, 2009
339
Krailzec wrote:
Wysteria has no crafting quests currently. However from the base that is there it looks like it could become a full world, instead of a mere side push for new content. But I have to say I am liking the Helephant tower, I'm just having trouble finding a team that cannot only do it but will stay and fight.


Am redownloading Wizard101 because of problems and vanishing people in Wysteria, but would enjoy partnering up with you in Helephant Tower. One question: Have you beat the aggrevating tower on Crab Alley?

Timothy Pearflower, Legendary Ice in Wysteria

Hero
Aug 23, 2009
723
Yes, I've beaten the Waterworks a few times. I don't have a consistent schedule to work out a team up at them moment.

Mastermind
Jun 30, 2009
339
Krailzec,

I would love to have the Waterworks completed, but am willing to work around your timing. And would you bring some friends?

Timothy Pearlflower, Legendary Ice outside Waterworks

Defender
Sep 14, 2010
146
Oxnhorse wrote:
Krailzec,

I would love to have the Waterworks completed, but am willing to work around your timing. And would you bring some friends?

Timothy Pearlflower, Legendary Ice outside Waterworks


If you guys are gonna set up a time, go to Wizard101 Central. They post in real time, whereas in these forums posts take up to a day to actually appear.

Mastermind
Jun 30, 2009
339
WhimsicalWizard wrote:
Oxnhorse wrote:
Krailzec,

I would love to have the Waterworks completed, but am willing to work around your timing. And would you bring some friends?

Timothy Pearlflower, Legendary Ice outside Waterworks


If you guys are gonna set up a time, go to Wizard101 Central. They post in real time, whereas in these forums posts take up to a day to actually appear.


Whimsical,

I am unable to pot at Central, but thanks.

Timothy Pearlflower, Legendary Ice