Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

cant get helephant tower quest

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 10, 2010
ok i have finished every quest in wysteria. including the wall flowers. i got the spirsl cup and went and spoke to ambrose. but i still have not received the quest to do the helephant tower. i have went to ev eryone in wysteria and there areen't any quest left. what am i missing?

Hero
Jul 27, 2009
Adherent
Mar 18, 2009
Archon
Feb 07, 2011
delylaj wrote:
ok i have finished every quest in wysteria. including the wall flowers. i got the spirsl cup and went and spoke to ambrose. but i still have not received the quest to do the helephant tower. i have went to ev eryone in wysteria and there areen't any quest left. what am i missing?

Hello,

The Helephant Tower quest is for level 60 wizards only- if you aren't there yet, you won't be able to get the quest, though I'm sure we'll get the prompt to pick it up once we've reached Legendary status.

Good luck, & happy travels!

Valerian "Vampire Val" Deathwhisper
Magus Necromancer,

& his legendary counterpart,

Laura Shadowsong
Master of Balance.

Survivor
May 17, 2009
I got an idea, it would be great, to have a portal at the towers for wizard singal entry. You gave us the abitity to go back in the tower after we died, If we go in alone. This is great!
But its real hard to get back in, with all the other wizards around the tower, trying to get in as well, and if there are wizards there that dont have text,
its almost impossible at times.
A single entry portal, would be just the thing, and I would not have to say, (I need to go in alone please) every time I RAN back to the tower, to get in before my other wizard freinds died, and we had to start all over again.

Thanks for reading my thoughts in this matter.

Survivor
Jan 17, 2009
vonawesome1 wrote:
delylaj wrote:

Hello,

The Helephant Tower quest is for level 60 wizards only- if you aren't there yet, you won't be able to get the quest, though I'm sure we'll get the prompt to pick it up once we've reached Legendary status.

Magus Necromancer,

Laura Shadowsong
Master of Balance.

same here, i cant get the quest either on any of my legends. :(

Explorer
Jul 15, 2011
Ah, you must be level 60 to enter the Helephant tower. I suggest you quest (or if you are already 60 then do not follow my instructions) the big ones with more XP.

Happy travels!

Valkoor Soulwraith.

Survivor
Mar 13, 2011
Thank you for this information I have been drving myself crazy trying to find out how to get it.

vonawesome1 wrote:
delylaj wrote:

Hello,

Magus Necromancer,

Laura Shadowsong
Master of Balance.

Survivor
Feb 04, 2010
I am level 60, and I just finished the main story line quests. I avoided as many side quests as possible.

After I spoke with Meryl in the Wizard City, I did not get prompted to return to Wysteria to speak with Belladonna Crisp.

However, I returned to Wysteria, and Belladonna had the "Tower of the Helephant" Quest!

So be level 60 and ...

1. Finish the main Wysteria story line quests.
2. Talk to Head Master Meryl Ambrose in Wizard City.
3. Talk to Head Mistress Belladonna Crisp in Wysteria.

Survivor
Jun 03, 2011
lacy4747 wrote:
I got an idea, it would be great, to have a portal at the towers for wizard singal entry. You gave us the abitity to go back in the tower after we died, If we go in alone. This is great!
But its real hard to get back in, with all the other wizards around the tower, trying to get in as well, and if there are wizards there that dont have text,
its almost impossible at times.
A single entry portal, would be just the thing, and I would not have to say, (I need to go in alone please) every time I RAN back to the tower, to get in before my other wizard freinds died, and we had to start all over again.

Thanks for reading my thoughts in this matter.

switch realms, lol
Dylan deathcrafter~ lvl 60