Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Zeus life boots

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 25, 2009
I am trying to get the full level 30 Zeus gear from Mount Olympus for my life before i continue on the main story line. But, i have had trouble trying to get the Zeus life boots. I got the hat and robe within the first ten times I did the dungeon. But since then i have probably done the dungeon around 20 times and still no boots. I just want to know whether its really bad luck or Its a glitch. Thanks.

Valdus level 38 life

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
Bacondogs on Jun 8, 2014 wrote:
I am trying to get the full level 30 Zeus gear from Mount Olympus for my life before i continue on the main story line. But, i have had trouble trying to get the Zeus life boots. I got the hat and robe within the first ten times I did the dungeon. But since then i have probably done the dungeon around 20 times and still no boots. I just want to know whether its really bad luck or Its a glitch. Thanks.

Valdus level 38 life
It's neither luck or a glitch; these drops are all random, and rare. If you want the boots, you'll have to keep trying! Good luck!

Defender
Jun 13, 2012
Why would there be a glitch as to boots? It's all in your chance or "luck" People have farmed the loremaster hundreds of times, but yet has never received a spell.
(Link of proof below)
www.wizard101.com/forum/dragonspyre/what-spells-have-u-gotten-from-loremaster-