Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Zafaria where is the quest?

AuthorMessage
Mastermind
May 31, 2009
My level 64 storm wizard has but one quest in his book. Heliphant tower. He has completed most of all the other sections of the game. Wintertusk and the quest "through this door". But Ambrose has nothing above his head for my storm wizard. My life on other hand level 61 was offered the Zafaria quest by Ambrose. Several other of my 60 + wizards were offered the Zafaria quest, but not storm.
Can anyone think of a reason why? I mean Storm has completed GH. Wintertusk, and now at Wysteria Heliphant tower, and yet no Zafaria quest.

Survivor
Oct 09, 2009
Young wizard in order to to reach Zafaria you must beat Celestia. Merle Ambrose gives the quest to Zafaria once you have completed Through the Door Quest. Which i believe is once ya beat trial of spheres you should get quest to Zafaria

Mastermind
Aug 10, 2011
mikelpeel092396 wrote:
Young wizard in order to to reach Zafaria you must beat Celestia. Merle Ambrose gives the quest to Zafaria once you have completed Through the Door Quest. Which i believe is once ya beat trial of spheres you should get quest to Zafaria

He said he DID complete Through the Door Quest.

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
Darkblood1 wrote:
My level 64 storm wizard has but one quest in his book. Heliphant tower. He has completed most of all the other sections of the game. Wintertusk and the quest "through this door". But Ambrose has nothing above his head for my storm wizard. My life on other hand level 61 was offered the Zafaria quest by Ambrose. Several other of my 60 + wizards were offered the Zafaria quest, but not storm.
Can anyone think of a reason why? I mean Storm has completed GH. Wintertusk, and now at Wysteria Heliphant tower, and yet no Zafaria quest.

If you really have completed the quest "Through This door", and you are in fact Level 64, and Headmaster Ambrose still does not have anything for you, then you should contact Support@Wizard101.com and ask them to help you get moving along in the game. Sounds like a bug.

Delver
Apr 12, 2011
Darkblood1 wrote:

first wysteria is a side world gh and wt are side worlds and helephant tower is side dungeon none of these matter toward a story world you have to beat celestia to get to zafaria i thought it would be obvious and this would go on zf forum not wizard city

blaze raventail

transcended pyromancer

beat zf in 3 days

Mastermind
Aug 10, 2011
Honeybee313 wrote:
Darkblood1 wrote:

If you really have completed the quest "Through This door", and you are in fact Level 64, and Headmaster Ambrose still does not have anything for you, then you should contact Support@Wizard101.com and ask them to help you get moving along in the game. Sounds like a bug.

It's actually support@wizard101.com

Not a capital. It's a link now.

Alura Mythshade level 50 Necromancer
Calamity OrgeBlossom level 31 Theurgist
Cheryl Trollcaster level 41 Pyromancer

Mastermind
Sep 19, 2009
Zafaria has nothing to do with griz, wintertusk, and wysteria because those are side worlds and Zafaria is in the main storyline.