Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Wow....... Too Easy!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 11, 2009
Wizard City is WAY to boring. I can beat it on every wizard i make and then I lose interest. I just go back to my Zafaria wizard and then usually never go on the other wizard again. I'm just glad that the other worlds are challenging.

A+ Student
Mar 02, 2010
cart7 wrote:
Wizard City is WAY to boring. I can beat it on every wizard i make and then I lose interest. I just go back to my Zafaria wizard and then usually never go on the other wizard again. I'm just glad that the other worlds are challenging.

In my opinion, no world gave me a challenge. And wizardcity takes about 20-30 minutes to beat. What's so bad about that?

Adherent
May 20, 2010
That easy huh? Try challenging yourself a bit.

1) No Crowns items, including Henchmen. Exception: you can use a Crowns mount.

2) You have to solo every boss/dungeon/instance.

3) You can't use a pet in battle.

4) You can't use treasure cards.

5) No power-leveling (i.e. no going to other worlds).

Still too easy? Try these as well:

6) You can't buy any equipment. You only get to equip what you earn in battle or get as a quest reward.

7) No farming equipment. You only get to enter battle when it satisfies a quest requirement or if you accidentally get dragged in.

If you want to make it even tougher:

8) You can't use ANY equipment at all, except for a mount, a spell deck, and a wand. No robe, hat, boots, amulet, athame, or ring. You have to do the whole world of Wizard City it in your tutorial clothes.

And if that isn't hard enough:

9) Do the above on a Myth or Ice wizard.

10) No side quests until you finish all of the Wizard City main quests, through Nightshade.

Have fun.

Survivor
Oct 03, 2011
Wizard City is simple, not EASY. You know those Lost Souls in Unicorn Way?!!!!!!!??? I can kill ALL of the Lost Souls in five seconds, no, wait, I can kill ALLLLL of the monsters in Unicorn Way in five seconds. Man, it is way too simple. 8)

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
colagada wrote:

6) You can't buy any equipment. You only get to equip what you earn in battle or get as a quest reward.

7) No farming equipment. You only get to enter battle when it satisfies a quest requirement or if you accidentally get dragged in.

8) You can't use ANY equipment at all, except for a mount, a spell deck, and a wand. No robe, hat, boots, amulet, athame, or ring. You have to do the whole world of Wizard City it in your tutorial clothes.

10) No side quests until you finish all of the Wizard City main quests, through Nightshade.

Have fun.

that'll keep 'em busy!

Mastermind
May 13, 2011
RavenLady777 wrote:
colagada wrote:

Have fun.

that'll keep 'em busy!

i bet people will be pulling their hair out if they try that in CL (to people who dont know what "pulling hair out" means, it means getting VERY annoyed)

Survivor
Aug 01, 2011
HA! i know its wayy to easy try doing all wizard city quests with nothing but a spell deck and NO high cards on it i don't think i could do that :P

Survivor
Dec 07, 2011
colagada wrote:

You can't use ANY equipment at all, except for a mount, a spell deck, and a wand. No robe, hat, boots, amulet, athame, or ring. You have to do the whole world of Wizard City it in your tutorial clothes.

Have fun.

wow. i agree

Mastermind
Jul 25, 2010
if it was challenging for a first world then people would complain that its too hard.

Mastermind
Sep 19, 2009
Wizard City is suposed to be easy because it's the first world all players go through and it's when player learn good strategys, find good equipment, and build a good deck.

Survivor
Feb 12, 2011
wizard city is spuss to be easy becuase if it wasent easy to beat you would lose every battle and you wont have chances to level up and good chances to build up your deck so dont complain its to easy becuase its spuss to be easy :-o

Hero
May 02, 2009
Well wizard city is the first world of the game, so of course it's supposed to be easy, and it's even easier when you go through it on another wizard, since you then know what to expect.

Hero
Jul 27, 2009
colagada wrote:

Have fun.

LOL! oh i know.......... that is what i am doing with an thermat... icywiz

and it is not easy lol................try it
make you think twice about how you develop those skills

Explorer
Jul 18, 2011
colagada wrote:

Have fun.

Lol i would try all the above until 5. I would never survive anything this the bottom

Destiny Deathblood lvl 35 death
Autumn Pixiegem lvl 15 life
Kirsten Stormgem lvl 6 storm
Caroline lvl 5 ice (doesn't respond to wizards that say Caroline, it's Carol)
Grace Fireblood lvl 11 fire ('lil 'sis)

Survivor
Mar 11, 2011
colagada wrote:

Have fun.

Why must everyone diss myth? This is the first time i have seen a ice diss, though. Myth (and ice) is not weak.

Hero
Jan 24, 2010
colagada wrote:

Have fun.

I'm going to take up this challenge with my final wizard, Theurgist Taryn Earthsinger 8) but I will have to start in Firecat Alley. Oh, and I will have to put Oscar the Grouch in his crate. Poor baby forest lord.

Hehe, we should start an update thread for this project.

Looking forward to the experiment,

Qbb/Taryn Earthsinger, baby Theurgist

Defender
Dec 25, 2008
i tried what colgada said... wow it was hard, i finally completed the epic journey :P. so may people would say, why don't you use gear, why wont you quest with me? most of the time i didnt bother explaining. uses up a lot of time.
on a different note, the reason KI has to make WC so easy is because when you are just starting you dont want to lose all the time. The newest gamers would become frustrated and quit. many younger players also dont even realize what gear does for you and just put on what looks coolest, so they really arebt using great gear either. Many people (not saying its you) have trouble with WC. lol funny to think about really.
Sean Fireblood lvl 70 Fire
See you in the Spiral!

A+ Student
Mar 02, 2010
colagada wrote:

Have fun.

WizardCity still made easy. I'm trying Krokotopia with this! (On my Death wizard)

Survivor
Nov 09, 2009
Survivor
Sep 07, 2009
colagada wrote:

Have fun.

I might even try that. But overall agreed. I have to admit even when I made my second wizard Unicorn Way was hard, but now its WAY too easy!

Survivor
Nov 28, 2010
Of course Wizard City is easy it's where you start and they make it simple for you

Defender
Apr 26, 2009
Its supposed to be easy, if it was hard people would get frusturated and stop playing.

Champion
Feb 03, 2012
colagada wrote:

Have fun.

I tried that on storm once 8), it failed when i ogt to fircat alley :?

Defender
Dec 31, 2010
WC is ment to be easy! It's like a tutorial world so you can get to know how to play and what the game is about! Stop Complaining!

Survivor
Oct 20, 2011
I agree I did everything solo and wanted a challenge so I did sunken city solo. If you are bored and think it is too simple do sunken city solo you may have second thoughts.

Eric SwiftPyre lvl 39 Pyromancer 8)