Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Wizard city needs more quests!!!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 13, 2010
for some people that arent members, like my sister, it gets boring because you dont have any more quests to do and then all you do is go to defeat the bad guys!! nothing else to do!! i would like it if you changed it because my sister is annoyed now

Wizard101 has a free to play area that you're invited to enjoy for as long as you want. There is no level cap in the Free to Play areas, just a location restriction.
If you wish to explore beyond Triton Avenue, you will need to purchase time in the game with a subscription, or areas in the game with crowns.

Whether you purchase a subscription or pay by area, really depends on how you think you will play the game.

If you plan to push through as much of the content as possible in the shortest amount of time, then a month to month subscription is the best value for you.

If you plan to play several characters over a long period of time, then a 6month or 1year subscription is probably the best value for you.

If you only have a few hours a week to spare, or will hold off playing for long periods of time, then purchasing individual areas is the best value for your time. It allows you to purchase just the next street you need to progress, and once you've purchased an area, it's accessible to all your characters on that account. Purchasing individual areas lets you progress at your own pace without feeling like you have a subscription hanging over your head.
The prices for the individual areas can be found here: <a href="https://www.wizard101.com/game/areapricing" target="_blank" rel="nofollow">https://www.wizard101.com/game/areapricing</a>
If you're not sure, then use the Free to Play portion of the game as your guide. See how fast you move through to the end of Triton Avenue, and gauge your passion and your available time accordingly.

If you want the prize, you have to build the ladder rung by rung. There are no shortcuts.