Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards


Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

why the myth teacher so mean?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 03, 2010
10
why is the myth teacher so mean? he tried to get me exspelled from ravenwood

Delver
Aug 14, 2009
251
First of all, why did you post this twice. Second of all, Cyrus tries to weed out the weak ones.

Defender
Oct 09, 2010
160
First of all, imagine having Malistaire as your brother...

-Megan Frostcaster

Survivor
Sep 06, 2010
32
it is just him i mean every teacher has a diffrent personality the furter u get in the game he will look up on you

Explorer
Sep 05, 2010
80
Wizzgal wrote:
First of all, imagine having Malistaire as your brother...

-Megan Frostcaster


That's exactly what I said on the other post. :?

Survivor
May 11, 2010
5
Having Malistaire as a brother is a major factor and as i found out on my myth Cyrus later is nicer just ask a Legendary or Grand who beat Dragonspyre cause i've been through the Great Spyre dungeon as a magus with a buddy so i know the ending.

Survivor
Oct 12, 2009
4
dec5th wrote:
why is the myth teacher so mean? he tried to get me exspelled from ravenwood


Cyrus reminds me of my Father.
He is hard on you but fair.
And to be honest, I enjoy him for company.
I would like to meet him in real life.
But because he is a cartoon and I am a living being. I know that ain't happening.
LOL

Defender
Jul 13, 2009
152
Nirad20 wrote:
dec5th wrote:
why is the myth teacher so mean? he tried to get me exspelled from ravenwood


Cyrus reminds me of my Father.
He is hard on you but fair.
And to be honest, I enjoy him for company.
I would like to meet him in real life.
But because he is a cartoon and I am a living being. I know that ain't happening.
LOL


I highly doubt cyrus is "fair" if he tries to get you expelled after making you get his laundry for him. But yeah having your brother be the evilest guy in the spiral (or used to be now that in a few worlds ppl will have to fight morgathe (might have spelled that wrong)) wouldn't help.

Defender
Oct 09, 2010
160
Shockdude72 wrote:
Wizzgal wrote:
First of all, imagine having Malistaire as your brother...

-Megan Frostcaster


That's exactly what I said on the other post. :?


Sorry, dude.
I think we posted on about the same time.

Survivor
Nov 07, 2010
1
Survivor
May 12, 2009
4
Explorer
Apr 26, 2010
60
dec5th wrote:
why is the myth teacher so mean? he tried to get me exspelled from ravenwood
Of course he will,he's Malistare's brother!

Survivor
Jul 22, 2010
8
Survivor
Jul 27, 2010
11
Yes i think it is because malistaire is his brother by far and he gets nicer towards the end.