Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

why is there 3 death teachers

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 11, 2012
so a couple of days ago i notice 3 death teachers why are there 3
i mean have one teacher also balance has 2 teachers
so can some one tell me why are there more teachers?

Defender
Apr 22, 2012
twilight sparkle on Jul 10, 2013 wrote:
so a couple of days ago i notice 3 death teachers why are there 3
i mean have one teacher also balance has 2 teachers
so can some one tell me why are there more teachers?
Actually there aren't three teachers, Malistaire missed his wife, retired and almost destroyed the spiral, The kid in ravenwood isn't a teacher he is just spreading his knowlege, (he is a student). The only teacher (spoiler alert) is the hunchback under the waterfall.

Defender
Feb 16, 2010
The NightSpear on Jul 10, 2013 wrote:
Actually there aren't three teachers, Malistaire missed his wife, retired and almost destroyed the spiral, The kid in ravenwood isn't a teacher he is just spreading his knowlege, (he is a student). The only teacher (spoiler alert) is the hunchback under the waterfall.
hes not technically a teacher. hes a teacher assistant. but not a teacher

-jack

Survivor
Aug 08, 2010
Squire
Jul 04, 2012
Twilight sparkle, lol, because Malistaire was the death teacher, Dworgon was his assistant, and malorn was his student. I don't understand why dworgon isn't in Raven wood though

Champion
Dec 03, 2012
Angela Gem on Aug 1, 2013 wrote:
Twilight sparkle, lol, because Malistaire was the death teacher, Dworgon was his assistant, and malorn was his student. I don't understand why dworgon isn't in Raven wood though
Dwagoyn (spelling?) is not in Ravenwood because after Malistaire went wacko he accidentally wrecked the death school. That's why he's in nightshade.

Survivor
Sep 17, 2011
Well the reason why is Malistaire is death he used to be death teacher the death student in ravenwood is just there to train death cards and Dworgyn is the real teacher. Death is just unique like that. balance i also simply unique for the two teachers alzhared in krok and the marleybone balance teacher in ravenwood.

Squire
May 10, 2013
Angela Gem on Aug 1, 2013 wrote:
The reason by the death school (The Best School Ever in my opinion) is because Malistaire made the Death School fall and then it came to Nightside in Commons. Malistaire is the real death teacher and Dworgyn is his assistant. Malorn is the student in Ravenwood spreading his knowledge.

Explorer
Mar 26, 2011
Well i really can't say anything since everyone explained. But yea...