Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Why do people want amber?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 23, 2012
I know there are a lot of people after amber, I currently have 200 from ultra king parsleys. What are they used to craft?

Armiger
Feb 25, 2009
Fred Stormshard on Jun 29, 2017 wrote:
I know there are a lot of people after amber, I currently have 200 from ultra king parsleys. What are they used to craft?
Amber is used in a lot of recipes to craft Transcendent gear for level 90+ and permanent spells that you can craft when you become a Legendary crafter.

You can find the uses for Amber on this link: Scroll down about half way of the page and you will see the uses. On the right is a small link that says [expand]. Click on expand and it will give you all the items that can be crafted using Amber.

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Reagent:Amber#axzz4lVGYqUtx

A+ Student
Dec 24, 2009
Spells!

After you complete the Zafaria level of crafting, in Avalon there is a hidden vendor who sells permanent versions of spells like Deer Knight, Athena Battle Sight (Myth "may cast" spell from one of the Immortal's Lore wands), Loremaster, etc. Most (if not all) of them require at least 10-20 amber reagents.

If you don't plan to use your amber, you can sell them in the bazaar for a nice profit. However, for the highest profit you should only sell 2-3 each day. The price you get back for selling them will plunge if you flood the market with 200 at once!

...Then again, crafters everywhere would adore you if you dumped 200 ambers all at once....

Alia Misthaven

Survivor
Nov 15, 2014
YOU HAVE 200 AMBER??
Sorry. On a serious note, they are used to craft spells mainly.

Defender
May 11, 2013
Freshta on Jun 30, 2017 wrote:
Spells!

After you complete the Zafaria level of crafting, in Avalon there is a hidden vendor who sells permanent versions of spells like Deer Knight, Athena Battle Sight (Myth "may cast" spell from one of the Immortal's Lore wands), Loremaster, etc. Most (if not all) of them require at least 10-20 amber reagents.

If you don't plan to use your amber, you can sell them in the bazaar for a nice profit. However, for the highest profit you should only sell 2-3 each day. The price you get back for selling them will plunge if you flood the market with 200 at once!

...Then again, crafters everywhere would adore you if you dumped 200 ambers all at once....

Alia Misthaven
He/she could sell them in the bazaar if it were not for the tiny little fact that it is No Auction.

A+ Student
Dec 24, 2009
RedDragon877 on Jul 1, 2017 wrote:
He/she could sell them in the bazaar if it were not for the tiny little fact that it is No Auction.
Really?! I guess I never noticed it was 'no auction' because it never occurred to me to sell my precious amber.

Thank you for correcting me.

Alia Misthaven

Explorer
Jun 17, 2011
Amber is wanted to craft loremaster spells.