Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

who did I miss to finish firecat alley?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 27, 2010
I can't finish three quests, library books, smith's, crocktopia...for the books and smiths I need to get to collosus blvd. To get there I need to finish firecat and triton...I seem to have missed talking to someone or something but cant figure out who or what, I have no other quests and the headmaster just tells me he hasnt heard back from everybody...so what am I missing?

Survivor
Jul 30, 2010
Survivor
Dec 27, 2010
masteroffire2233 wrote:
Did you remember to do cyclops lane?

maybe I'm missing something there? I've ran all over there and firecat looking for people with Question marks above there heads, but havent found any...I'm at a stand still for the moment till I figure this out.

Adherent
May 20, 2010
If you have the key to get to Krokotopia, then you've finished Firecat Alley and Wizard City.

1) Have you battled and defeated Nightshade (in the Storm Drain Tower at the end of the cave?). If so, you finished Wizard City and can go to Krokotopia.

2) Have you battled and defeated Alicane Swiftarrow? If so, you finished Firecat Alley.

A lot of times, people get stuck on one of two things in Firecat Alley: Darkkettle and Anna Flamewright, both of whom are in houses. If you're stuck on either, you will have a quest to go see one of them. Use your Quest arrow (CTRL+T) for directions.

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
mybandit wrote:
masteroffire2233 wrote:

maybe I'm missing something there? I've ran all over there and firecat looking for people with Question marks above there heads, but havent found any...I'm at a stand still for the moment till I figure this out.

First of all, check your quest log again. Sounds like you might still have a quest that you didn't finish. Click on the question mark bubble in each quest that you still have, and see who you are supposed to talk to, or what you are supposed to do.

If you do "not" have a quest that will take you to Colossus Blvd., and you are sure that you finished Cyclops Lane, Triton Avenue, and Firecat Alley, then here are a few things you can check:

- in Olde Town, did you defeat Foulgaze in Saphyra's Tower (not sure that name is spelled right).

- in Triton Avenue (in the Haunted Cave), did you defeat Lord Nightshade.

You should have gotten two quests from Merle Ambrose, and one of them leads you to Colossus Blvd:

1. "A Look of Horror", and
2. "Colossal Trouble". Do you still have one of these quests in your log?

If none of this gets you moving forward, then you might want to send an e-mail to support@wizard101.com and explain your problem to them. Be sure to give them your Username and your Character's Name too.

Good Luck!

Hero
Aug 23, 2009
Cyclops Lane can be accessed via the Dark Cave that connects Firecat Alley and Cyclopse Lane. Should be on your map, if not when you go to Firecat Alley instead of heading left to normal quest area keep straight and right and go through Dark Cave until you go into back door of Cyclops Lane. You may mean Collosus Boulevard specifically off of the shopping district, but based of vague info provide want to be sure.

Defender
Sep 11, 2010
Check the gaurd Ambose sent you to see in Olde Town. Make sure you activated all THREE of his quests ... My nephew didn't and even though he had access to the streets, nobody (that counts toward plot line advancement) had quests for him.

If this checks, talk to the guard in the Shopping District that opens Collossus Ave. If your quest tracker is off or if you logoff after talking to Ambrose but before talking to the guard, this quest from Ambrose gets hinky from time to time ... .

Let us know what you find.

Survivor
Dec 27, 2010
Honeybee313 wrote:
mybandit wrote:
masteroffire2233 wrote:

First of all, check your quest log again. Sounds like you might still have a quest that you didn't finish. Click on the question mark bubble in each quest that you still have, and see who you are supposed to talk to, or what you are supposed to do.

If you do "not" have a quest that will take you to Colossus Blvd., and you are sure that you finished Cyclops Lane, Triton Avenue, and Firecat Alley, then here are a few things you can check:

- in Olde Town, did you defeat Foulgaze in Saphyra's Tower (not sure that name is spelled right).

You should have gotten two quests from Merle Ambrose, and one of them leads you to Colossus Blvd:

If none of this gets you moving forward, then you might want to send an e-mail to support@wizard101.com and explain your problem to them. Be sure to give them your Username and your Character's Name too.

Good Luck!

The quests I have are to find the last Smith on Colossus, also the last library book in Clolossus, and the Crockatopia thing, which I can't get in there yet, or on Colossus yet...I know I havent got the quests for those bosses you mentioned, I can't figure out who I have missed to get those quests...I did all the small quests in those places and I have no other quests on my board.

Survivor
May 15, 2009
mybandit wrote:
Honeybee313 wrote:
mybandit wrote:
masteroffire2233 wrote:

Good Luck!

The quests I have are to find the last Smith on Colossus, also the last library book in Clolossus, and the Crockatopia thing, which I can't get in there yet, or on Colossus yet...I know I havent got the quests for those bosses you mentioned, I can't figure out who I have missed to get those quests...I did all the small quests in those places and I have no other quests on my board.

Ok, i think i may see the problem. have you gone into ravenwood? is that big tree's mouth open? if it is, you can go to Krockotopia. check your spelling. Colossus isnt in the main quest line for the game, but it gives good XP. ask a friend to take you in there if you really cant find out how, or ask me.

Blaze Ashflame, 44. pixie realm area one, commons, in olde town by that sewer type thing