Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Where to next?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 01, 2010
I have finished a lot of the quest in the first two areas. I am level 11 and there seems to be no more quest. One of the last ones I am on required me to find some "branches", make a potion for that giant tree in Ravenwood, but after that I can't seem to find the next area

Where do I go? And yes, I have paid for a month to unlock all the areas.

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
Djin1980 wrote:
I have finished a lot of the quest in the first two areas. I am level 11 and there seems to be no more quest. One of the last ones I am on required me to find some "branches", make a potion for that giant tree in Ravenwood, but after that I can't seem to find the next area

Did you get the quests from Boris Tallstaff in the Wizard City Library?

Delver
Mar 19, 2009
Djin1980 wrote:

Have you done Colussus, what about Fire Cat and Cyclops, Wizard City is always full of surprises...

Survivor
May 22, 2010
After you recieve the quest from Borris Tallstaff, complete it. It should lead you on a thread of quests from there, exploring all three streets. To unlock the spiral, after you turn in all of your quests, you should end up at Merle Ambrose's office. He will give you a quest to defeat Foulgaze. Once you defeat him, your reward will be the spiral key. Good Luck, and Happy Wizarding! :D

Survivor
Jan 01, 2010
Thank you everyone for your replies. I was in the process of looking for Cyrus Derek and the arrow was telling me he was somewhere else. Once I found him and turned in another quest, that lead me to a whole other area that was unexplored.

I guess I just had to turn those two in. Now I have several pages of quest that will keep me busy for quite some time. ;)