Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Where to get Death Curses as storm student?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 26, 2009
Where in the game is the reseller for curses. Specifically death curses? I am a storm student and would love to get my hands on some. Id like to be able to train with it not just craft it. THanks

ARCSmoker

Defender
Oct 14, 2009
Sorry, but Curse is a spell exclusive for Death wizards. Other schools can only get treasure cards of it.

Geographer
Jul 04, 2009
You can, however, train for the Death feint. I believe it take six training points to reach that card (and you will have to go to the Death school in Nightside).

Survivor
Oct 26, 2009
Can a storm student get anything else that adds a certain percent of damage to an attack other then what is given to them naturally for being a storm student? I as because putting an extra 30% on plus what i already have would be amazing lol

my first school is Storm
second is Life
Third is death.

So is there any way to get anything like that for me?

Geographer
Jul 04, 2009
You can go to Niles the Balance Tree (in Krokotopia) and learn the Elemental Blades and the Elemental Traps from him. This will give you an additional Storm Blade and a Storm Trap that will go hand in hand to boosting your attacks with your regular Storm blade and trap that you normally learn.

Survivor
Dec 04, 2009
ARCSmoker wrote:
Where in the game is the reseller for curses. Specifically death curses? I am a storm student and would love to get my hands on some. Id like to be able to train with it not just craft it. THanks

ARCSmoker

8)

I think there are a pair of Crown Boots in Wizard City that gives a Curse Spell. Beyond that, I have no idea....

8)