Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Where is the Hangman's Hood??

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 16, 2012
Hello fellow Wizards of the Spiral,

I'm currently trying to find a death school hat called the "Hangman's Hood". I have tried looking in the Bazaar in Wizard City on numerous occasions in different realms and it appeared to me that Elik Silverfist doesn't sell it anymore. Does anyone know where else you can get it? Any help would be very much appreciated.

Regards,

Daniel Deathcaster
Level 67 Death Wizard

Armiger
Feb 25, 2009
WizardKing1332 on Jan 13, 2017 wrote:
Hello fellow Wizards of the Spiral,

I'm currently trying to find a death school hat called the "Hangman's Hood". I have tried looking in the Bazaar in Wizard City on numerous occasions in different realms and it appeared to me that Elik Silverfist doesn't sell it anymore. Does anyone know where else you can get it? Any help would be very much appreciated.

Regards,

Daniel Deathcaster
Level 67 Death Wizard
The "Hangman's Hood" is level 60 and ONLY dropped in WaterWorks dungeon. You can't buy it anywhere

Defender
Nov 10, 2015
the only way to get that is by defeating the squid boss in waterworks. and you should also try to get the rest of the hangman set by defeating waterworks in all. it will take a few tries though.

Survivor
Aug 16, 2012
Ok so what level do you get waterworks and where exactly is it?

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
WizardKing1332 on Jan 14, 2017 wrote:
Level 60. You get a side quest from Blad Raveneye, the miller on Triton Ave that sends you to Crab Alley.

Armiger
Feb 25, 2009
WaterWorks requires you to be level 60. When you reach that level, go talk to Blad Raveneye at the Mill in Triton Avenue. The Dungeon itself is located in Crab Alley.

Hear is the guide for WW. This is a dungeon and is repeatable.

http://www.wizard101central.com/forums/showthread.php?161437-Plumbing101-A-Guide-to-the-Waterworks-instance

Survivor
Oct 22, 2011
Waterworks is a dungeon accessible in Wizard City at level 60. I think Blad Raveneye on Triton Avenue has the quest involving it. I'm pretty sure it's either him or Sohomer Sunblade who has the quest...the dungeon ITSELF is in Crab Alley.

Armiger
Jan 18, 2010
To be specific, the hat is dropped by the first boss, Luska (Balance and has no mobs) in the dungeon.

The Waterworks Dungeon is located in Crab Alley which is in turn is located within Triton Avenue, close to our very good friend, Duncan, the Death NPC that aided us while questing many years ago haha.

The dungeon is unlocked to you at level 60 and you first obtain the quest from I believe the storm professor, Sir Balestorm.

You'll need a willing team to complete the dungeon as these bosses cheat.

Also note that the Waterworks Gear can carry you up to level 90, so it is worth the effort in farming, if you've the time.

Good Luck!

Defender
Nov 10, 2015
Star Edward on Jan 15, 2017 wrote:
To be specific, the hat is dropped by the first boss, Luska (Balance and has no mobs) in the dungeon.

The Waterworks Dungeon is located in Crab Alley which is in turn is located within Triton Avenue, close to our very good friend, Duncan, the Death NPC that aided us while questing many years ago haha.

The dungeon is unlocked to you at level 60 and you first obtain the quest from I believe the storm professor, Sir Balestorm.

Also note that the Waterworks Gear can carry you up to level 90, so it is worth the effort in farming, if you've the time.

Good Luck!

Duncan betrays us though

Squire
Oct 29, 2011
Star Edward on Jan 15, 2017 wrote:

Good Luck!

Not only to level 90, probably up to 100 as well.

Survivor
Aug 16, 2012
Great. Thank you everyone.

Good luck with everything in Wizard101.

Regards,

Daniel Deathcaster
Legendary Necromancer