Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

When to do mount olympus

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 26, 2019
when I unlocked the mount olympus dungeon, I heard it's meant for a team of level 30 and up wizards, not just one level 30. Most of the time I don't really like doing dungeons with other people, so I was wondering, what level would I be able to take on mount olympus solo? Currently I am a level 37 wizard (I think it's level 37 anyways) Thanks for reading

Armiger
Jan 18, 2010
If you intend on soloing the dungeon, you can probably do so when you get to a Master Level (level 40).

Using enchanted and bladed hummongfrogs can work for the most part but you will have to use a combination of both frog and minotaur for the final boss.

But it is possible to solo it with adequate preparation and techniques such as the one I mentioned earlier. Will take a while at your level though.

Champion
Feb 06, 2010
PurpleCactus9 on Mar 21, 2019 wrote:
when I unlocked the mount olympus dungeon, I heard it's meant for a team of level 30 and up wizards, not just one level 30. Most of the time I don't really like doing dungeons with other people, so I was wondering, what level would I be able to take on mount olympus solo? Currently I am a level 37 wizard (I think it's level 37 anyways) Thanks for reading
Honestly, level 70+.

You'll be facing a lot of myth creatures in there, you'll need Mass Myth Prism. Some parts will be easier than others, but a lot of myth challenges in there. I don't know what strategy you use, or how good you are, but I would say level 70 should be enough insurance.

Good Luck!