Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards


Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

When do quests in wizard city end?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 09, 2009
3
i was wondering when the quests in wizard city end (what lvl) and how you get to the next area

Squire
Dec 02, 2008
543
If you do all of the Wizard City quests before moving on to Krokotopia, you'll probably be level 15 when you finish. You'll certainly be level 15 if you do all but Sunken City; I'm not sure if Sunken City would be enough to get you to level 16.

Survivor
Dec 12, 2008
12
You'll be able to get to the next level when you save all three streets.

Once you've done that, you'll- *Whap!!*

X_X

Mastermind
Sep 20, 2008
336
Quizzical wrote:
If you do all of the Wizard City quests before moving on to Krokotopia, you'll probably be level 15 when you finish. You'll certainly be level 15 if you do all but Sunken City; I'm not sure if Sunken City would be enough to get you to level 16.


8)
I've done Sunken City myself; and while its good for Experience, its a long and annoying process. All you REALLY get out of it is special Badge (Sunken City Survivor) and - if its the final Wizard City Quest - you also get the Badge "Savior of Wizard City". That Badge means there are no more Quests starting there, though future Quests will bring you back again and again, usually "Run and Fetch" style Quests....

But you do NOT need to finish Sunken City to move on to the next world; I want to be very clear on that one!

Danial Dragonsinger (Myth 31)
Scarlet Skullhammer (Death 26)

YW.....
8)

Survivor
Jan 09, 2009
3
i got three streets savior badge but i haven't beat coloussus blvd yet can i go to kroktopia?

Developer
Try to finish up any quests Merle has given you, except for Colossus. There will be just a few final tasks before he sends you on your new adventure in Krokotopia.

Mastermind
Sep 20, 2008
336
MoolindaWu wrote:
Try to finish up any quests Merle has given you, except for Colossus. There will be just a few final tasks before he sends you on your new adventure in Krokotopia.


:-)
Hmm, ... strange that I never noticed that before; I always take the Colossus Blvd Quest so I can finish Zeke's Quest.

I do know that Beat Foulgaze and then Stormdrain Tower are the two you have to complete to get the Spiral Key for Krokotopia.
:-)

Survivor
Jan 11, 2009
20
silent789564 wrote:
i got three streets savior badge but i haven't beat coloussus blvd yet can i go to kroktopia?


to move on to coloussus blvd you need to have done:

Unicorn way
Firecat alley (subscribers)
Cyclops lane (subscribers)
Trinton avenue

Hope i could help ;)


Mastermind
Sep 20, 2008
336
CoolDude1785 wrote:

to move on to coloussus blvd you need to have done:

Unicorn way
Firecat alley (subscribers)
Cyclops lane (subscribers)
Trinton avenue

Hope i could help ;)



8)
He asking about moving on to Krokotopia, not to Colosuss Blvd ... yw
8)

Delver
Feb 15, 2009
280
You get the Savior of Wizard City badge when you ended ALL the quests in wizard city.

Delver
Feb 15, 2009
280
NeoStar wrote:
Quizzical wrote:
If you do all of the Wizard City quests before moving on to Krokotopia, you'll probably be level 15 when you finish. You'll certainly be level 15 if you do all but Sunken City; I'm not sure if Sunken City would be enough to get you to level 16.


All you REALLY get out of it is special Badge (Sunken City Survivor) and - if its the final Wizard City Quest - you also get the Badge "Savior of Wizard City". That Badge means there are no more Quests starting there, though future Quests will bring you back again and again, usually "Run and Fetch" style Quests....




8)

dude! i havent completed sunken city or golem tower

I need charged gear from clockwork golems and i havent got to grubb yet but i still need the item from norten.

Survivor
Jun 20, 2009
12
I was lvl 12 when I got to Nightshade, the last boss. You FIRST should beat Firecat Alley and Cyclops Lane. Collosus Boulevard is a side quest street. Than I think at a certain level you get to the world. Maybe a little higher than 12. And then eventually Merle Ambrose will ask you to talk to him.

Survivor
Jul 10, 2009
32
silent789564 wrote:
i got three streets savior badge but i haven't beat coloussus blvd yet can i go to kroktopia?


Yep, you can still go to Krokotopia (in fact, I'm pretty sure that Colossus Boulevard is just considered a side quest street) but you won't be able to get the 'Master Diplomat' badge or the 'Savior of Wizard City' badge if you decide not to do those quests.

-Scarlet Angelbane

Survivor
May 23, 2009
4
I would consider you do all quest in wc except for sunkencity because you want to be lvl 15 when you get to krok it will make things much easier and you can buy a new wand right away also i am lvl 11 myth AARON GIANTBLOOD and i am on cyclops lane i have done every quest in firecat and triton all i have left in cyclops is some boss and the quest that follow the beat rotting fodders and collect three spades. I am planning on beating collosus to but i also have a lvl 40 ice THOMAS GIANTBLOOD who is on ds but i am kinda low lvl because i didnt do every quest so i would suggest it listen to me do every quest in a world before moving on to the next it might take awile but its worth it in the end when you will be a grand master before you beat malistaire