Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

What's the next main story part?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 10, 2018
So im done with triton, firecat and cyclops, but i have no idea where to go next In the quest book there is only the quest finder and so i don't have any clue were to go since I just bought a membership and i don't know whats next since im completely new to this game.

Survivor
Jan 15, 2013
Spashett on Mar 11, 2018 wrote:
So im done with triton, firecat and cyclops, but i have no idea where to go next In the quest book there is only the quest finder and so i don't have any clue were to go since I just bought a membership and i don't know whats next since im completely new to this game.
go and talk with ambrose if he does not have a quest for you contact KI support

lvl 85 ellie dark

A+ Student
Dec 24, 2009
Also, your quest finder is a great tool that helps you find any open quests that you have in the world you're currently in. In your case, click on "find a quest" and it will hopefully lead you to Ambrose in the Commons.

After finishing the three streets (as you've done), Ambrose will summon you and send you to find a book, then you'll be given the key to reach Krokotopia - a whole new world to explore!

But if you still can't find your quests, then KI Support is your best option. You can reach them by clicking on "Help?" at the upper right corner of this page.

Good luck,

Alia Misthaven

Armiger
Jan 18, 2010
Welcome to both the Message Boards & the Game!

Now, the "Quest Finder" you see there in your quest log is ideal for the situation of which you described. Clicking on it will point your quest arrow to any available quest within the world you are in. Try it!

Also, it seems you're to now speak with the Headmaster. Try doing that as well.

I also encourage you to do the side quests and not just to stick to the main content as the experience gained from them can become pretty valuable, especially if you're soloing.