Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

What Level Should You Be To Do Mount Olympus?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 26, 2012
I am currently trying to do Mount Olympus. I tried with some life lvl 35, fire lvl 35, some other person who was pretty good at things, and me lvl 47 ice. When we fought the guards i survived with 200 or so health left, as the life guy had left, and everyone else was knocked out. What level and stuff should I have to do this?

Also I did some pvp the other day and everyone kept saying how I needed WAAAAY better gear, although they didn't tell me how to get some Please help

Lauren Iceshard lvl 47

P.S. I am mostly looking for this with resistance and health boosts.
P.S.S. The armour I wear is The Arctic Shroud? The Frosty Vestment and the ice boots you can buy in Dragonspyre that I can't remember the name of.

Survivor
Feb 04, 2010
Catsarefluffy2003 on Jan 25, 2014 wrote:
I am currently trying to do Mount Olympus. I tried with some life lvl 35, fire lvl 35, some other person who was pretty good at things, and me lvl 47 ice. When we fought the guards i survived with 200 or so health left, as the life guy had left, and everyone else was knocked out. What level and stuff should I have to do this?

Also I did some pvp the other day and everyone kept saying how I needed WAAAAY better gear, although they didn't tell me how to get some Please help

Lauren Iceshard lvl 47

P.S. I am mostly looking for this with resistance and health boosts.
P.S.S. The armour I wear is The Arctic Shroud? The Frosty Vestment and the ice boots you can buy in Dragonspyre that I can't remember the name of.
Catsarefluffy2003-
I have just gotten back into Wiz these past few weeks and I heard about Mount Olympus, so I decided to try it out. I felt a bit funny going in while I'm a Legendary Thaumaturge, hearing about this new challenge a bit late, but it was quite easy at my level, so I would say you could probably do it around level 55-60. Try to wait another level so you can get your new spell.

It's also partially all about gear. To be the best, one needs the best gear. I don't like going around with thrown together gear because number one, it doesn't look that great, and number two, the best gear gives you the best stats. I farmed for my Waterworks gear (Frostbit bundle) which has been working for me. I would hold off on buying gear until you're level 48 or 50. That's when all of the critical blocking/criticals come in while you get a TON of resistance against other schools. If you can't wait until then, and you have enough gold, I would recommend heading to the Bazaar and checking out some of the specific 45+ ice school only armor they have there.

If you need any help, feel free to set a date, time, and realm and I could even possibly help you.

Happy Hunting!

Jennifer
Legendary Thaumaturge
Legendary Theurgist
Master Sorcerer