Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

What Level Do You Get Frost Giant?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 10, 2009
I've been wondering... I've also seen people who are about lvl 15-20, Warlords though, In Pvp That Use Deer Knight, More Than Once... I have no idea if they can get it from a robe... But, Back to the Frost Giant. What lvl can you get it at? I'm guessing 50-60 But... Still... If I could get an answer or reply that would be great!

~Sophia StormBreeze Level 21
~Amber SparkleSong Level 35

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
SophiaStormbreeze on May 29, 2013 wrote:
I've been wondering... I've also seen people who are about lvl 15-20, Warlords though, In Pvp That Use Deer Knight, More Than Once... I have no idea if they can get it from a robe... But, Back to the Frost Giant. What lvl can you get it at? I'm guessing 50-60 But... Still... If I could get an answer or reply that would be great!

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Spell:Frost_Giant

Level 48 is the answer for him.

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
SophiaStormbreeze on May 29, 2013 wrote:

Frost Giant is your level 48 quest:

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Spell:Ice_School_Spells

Survivor
Nov 18, 2010
Those deer knights are from a few pets I know of, and a pair of boots actually. They also could have gotten it from a pack in the crown shop that allows you to learn that spell. You will get storm Lord and frost giant at level 48.

-Jake

Defender
Jun 17, 2012
Champion
Dec 03, 2012
Ice wizards get frost giant at level 48. At level 48 you also get your first school pet, from finishing the quest, and ice is colossus.

Molly66

"A wizard is a wizard, no matter how weak or strong."