Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

What is with the 99,999 health with Malistair

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 25, 2011
I and 3 others where fighting the last fight and 3 had to leave to heal when 2 returned he had 99,999 life. Then with one spell killed us all. There is no way to win against that. Any ideas from any one?

Champion
Mar 27, 2011
He starts with 50,000 but when you beat him he comes back with 99,999. There is a trick to make him come back with lower health, but you always have to fight him twice.

Work together to boost big attacks. Usually it is better for one or two players with high damage to do the hitting, someone to heal when you need, and everyone buffing the attacker who has pips.

You can do it :)

Here are a couple of guides with some good tips:

http://wizard.mercenaries101.com/rolling-over-in-his-grave/

http://www.duelist101.com/other-w101-guides/quest-guides/wizard101-castle-darkmoor-guide/

Delver
Mar 17, 2011
bereena1 on Jan 31, 2015 wrote:
I and 3 others where fighting the last fight and 3 had to leave to heal when 2 returned he had 99,999 life. Then with one spell killed us all. There is no way to win against that. Any ideas from any one?
OK

First don't use cheat because they will fix it later on trust me they fix the first dungeon one where you could just walk past all the enemy's and get to the chest

next up this a really easy boss

before you kill him the first time cast doom and gloom it will cut his health down when he trys to heal making him weaker and easyer to beat if you don't have the spell it best to buy the tc or have a death wizard on handy but the tc is better to use because it is stronger

I beaten this boss 20 times or more for the dark moor gear without using cheats or glitch's or any of that junk trust me all you need is doom and gloom and a good team and that place easy as pie

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
This original message has been removed.
The game registers 6 digit numbers just fine. I do well into the 100,000's in damage all the time.

Defender
Aug 04, 2014
KI did this because back when dragonspyre first came out Malistaire had 100,000 health and KI didn't want to top that.

Survivor
Sep 09, 2013
Here is how you reduce his life when he transform into shadow mode. You have to do spells that lower his heals like death spells like doom and gloom and have someone attack him with a couple blades on.