Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

What do you think?

AuthorMessage
Mastermind
Apr 24, 2010
Hi people. Ok, so I'm just about to buy a house. I'm a life wizard and I kinda like the life house. BUT I LIKE THE MYTH HOUSE WAY BETTER. And I'm goning to tell you why I like it better. It has a could you can stand on, it has tons of space, you also get a tiny teleporter, and a gezebo, and(even though you can't go in it) your own swimming pool. I'm just about to buy the myth house, but I want to know what you guys think. Should I get the life or myth house? Bye!

Explorer
Jun 13, 2010
I think the myth house is a great choice. The life house is really beautiful, but the myth house just has a teleporter and everything. I think the myth house has more space in it, so if you have a good amount of furniture I suggest the myth house. :]

Historian
Jun 14, 2009
Your gold. Buy what you like best. As simple as that.
My storm has Myth house
My myth has storm house

Love them both

Defender
Mar 13, 2010
My balance has the life house.

The only drawback I have found it that I can not hang stuff on most of the walls or use wallpaper.

Floor coverings also do not work.

Survivor
Oct 31, 2009
I have a myth and life house; I think i like the life house better. The life house is beautiful, while the myth house is a little more fun with the swimming pool, teleporter, and the gazebo. Well, the life house kind of has a swimming pool and does have a gazebo, but not a teleporter. The myth house also has more space than the life house, but i just can't get over the life house. Its too beautiful lol. :-)