Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

What Do I Have To Do To Travel The Spiral

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Feb 08, 2009
I just beat both barons in Colossus Boulevard and was wondering how much more stuff i have to do to travel the spiral??? PLEASE HELP!!!!!!

Fred Wildflame Level 12 Necromancer

Squire
Dec 02, 2008
The quest that takes you to Krokotopia is named Krokotopia. No really, it is. Do that quest and it takes you to Krokotopia. After completing the three areas that link from Olde Town, you get the quest line:

A Look of Horror -> The Dark of Nightshade -> The Sixth School -> Krokotopia -> (more quests in Krokotopia itself)

Survivor
Jan 31, 2009
To travel the whole spiral and all the worlds you have to follow the main quest. At the end of each world the headmaster will grant you the key to the next world.

//Richard Darkstone - Explorer of the Spiral

Defender
Aug 19, 2008
Check your quests. You actually don't have to do Collosus to travel the spiral.

Look for a quest where the Headmaster sends you off to get a key (in Olde Town tower); then to fight Lord Nightshade (Haunted Cave tower); then to explore the door behind the waterfall....

Not necessarily in order and exact...but that is the quest that gets you the key to the spiral.

Travel carefully!

Explorer
Feb 08, 2009
Thank you guys so much i am able to do the quest and ill start as soon as possible