Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

What can I do with duplicates I get from packs?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 28, 2017
Today I bought 5,000 for $10 so I could unlock some zones and buy some packs and since the wonderland pack was on sale for 199 I bout about 10 of those but I got so many duplicates and I don't know what to do with them. I am quite new but is there something or somewhere I can go to sell them and I only have wizard city available. Also I only have one wizard and want to finish him first before I start a new one? Any suggestions

Astrologist
Dec 31, 2009
Dante062003 on Jul 30, 2017 wrote:
Today I bought 5,000 for $10 so I could unlock some zones and buy some packs and since the wonderland pack was on sale for 199 I bout about 10 of those but I got so many duplicates and I don't know what to do with them. I am quite new but is there something or somewhere I can go to sell them and I only have wizard city available. Also I only have one wizard and want to finish him first before I start a new one? Any suggestions
You can sell crowns items at the robe shop in the shopping district, or at prospector zeke, seeds and such can be sold at the gardener guy, basically any shop that is not the bazaar!

A+ Student
Dec 24, 2009
Sell regular items to the Bazaar (in Olde Towne). Doing that puts the item into the game for other wizards to buy.

Sell unwanted pets to one of the pet shops.

Sell Crowns only items in one of the regular shops in the shopping district. (You can't sell any Crowns only items in the Bazaar.)

Another option is to feed all the unwanted stuff to your pet. In return, you'll get some gold, maybe a treasure card or a reagent.

Alia Misthaven

Illuminator
Oct 22, 2011
You can always store the extra gear in your bank (which is different than your backpack) for when you might start another wizard.

If you don't want to go that route, then you can sell extras in any CLOTHING or FURNITURE shop in the shopping district that cannot be sold in the Bazaar. The shopping district is open to all wizards, so is the Bazaar