Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Weird Gate Dark Cave

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 13, 2012
I got a quest I fought nightshade then I saw a death () gate I wondered what was inside I looked it up on youtube but it never showed what was inside I got annoyed and at the end of the video it said to message on the messaging boards to get it unlocked please comment and tell me whats inside...

Delver
Apr 11, 2012
Diamond Miner,

The Death gate is probably a decoration for the Haunted Cave to make it seem more intimidating. After all, the Haunted Cave is supposed to be "haunted". If I am wrong, (which is highly possible) it is likely to play a part in a Death spell quest.
(Though I've had no notice of any Death spell quests involving the Death door.)

Thanks,
Miranda Thundergem

Survivor
Jun 08, 2010
Delver
Oct 30, 2011
The door is for a quest either for empower or scarecrow.It's been a long time I have forgotten.Most likely empower.

Survivor
Jun 16, 2013
I think you have to do some quest or whatever to get a key to the door so you can get in. I bet its like , mallistaire's secret lair or a secret underground death school. There is another one under the waterfall in the commons. I looked up some cheats to get past the one in the waterfall but they didn't work.

Autumn Nightblood, Apprentice Pyromancer

Explorer
Jun 20, 2013
I'm pretty sure that it's for death students only for a new spell. I could be wrong though :P

Survivor
Dec 22, 2012
Champion
Dec 03, 2012
wizard55850 on Jul 7, 2013 wrote:
Its for the death spell quest empower.
No, greyrose has confirmed that you never go in there, but for the spell you do summon something close to it. The gate is upcoming.

Explorer
Jun 08, 2012
  • It's for the new word or zone or just a battle, next major world after Azteca, last world of Morganthe. Dalia Falmea said pretty much in this https://www.wizard101.com/game/producers-letter-august2013(go down till you see"Click Here For A Special Sneak Peek"). She says-
  • Our 5th birthday will bring a major flashback for our earliest players, but with a twist – not to mention a lot of fun for everyone.
  • Something new and spooky this way comes -->
  • What you find in the next major world after Azteca will rock Wizard101, and things will never be the same.