Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Waterworks: Takes too long!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 13, 2009
I am a level 60 Pyromancer, and I am constantly attempting the waterworks. However, as it takes forever, either me or my friends have to leave. If my friends leave, I die. If I leave, they die. And recently, I was at the final boss, we had him at 1000 health, I was planning my efreet, and then I had to get off. I know you probably can't fix this, but please try too.

Timothy LegendSword
Legendary Pyromancer

Explorer
Jul 14, 2010
Umm... waterworks was built to be so long it wasn't funny/ hardest dungeon in the game. If you wish to complete waterworks, you might want to wait until you're sure that you won't have to log off, and ask your friends to do the same. It might take a while, but chances are it'll be worth it.

Mastermind
Oct 15, 2010
I would recommend checking out the guide(s) on Central. I've seen one, WATERWORKS IN UNDER 45 MINUTES. that's kinda amazing. Bring yourself, Myth/Death Wizard, Life/Balance Wizard, and Storm/Life or Balance (whichever not chosen) and the guide is helpful. I haven't tried it out, since I'm currently lvling a 57 Theurigist (spelling xD) and hope this helped!

Evan Shadow Legend Ice
Noah WinterMask (needs a name change) 57 Life

Defender
Feb 15, 2009
Bring two experienced level 60 storm wizards, a level 60 life wizard, and you blow through it!

Survivor
Sep 13, 2009
vaneairdbe wrote:
I would recommend checking out the guide(s) on Central. I've seen one, WATERWORKS IN UNDER 45 MINUTES. that's kinda amazing. Bring yourself, Myth/Death Wizard, Life/Balance Wizard, and Storm/Life or Balance (whichever not chosen) and the guide is helpful. I haven't tried it out, since I'm currently lvling a 57 Theurigist (spelling xD) and hope this helped!

Evan Shadow Legend Ice
Noah WinterMask (needs a name change) 57 Life

Thanks.

Timothy LegendSword
Legendary Pyromancer

Delver
Aug 12, 2009
Wateworks only takes a long time when people do not play as a team.

Nearly always I go into the Waterworks and people start bonusing themselves up like they are playing solo. A team of 4 people does not need to one shot the enemies four times. Do enough damage to kill them and move on. Simply sun school buff your lowest level area attack spell or throw up a 0 pip blade and fire as a team. Even death can cast scarecrow on the second turn. Aaaarg

Devin Darksong – lvl 60 Death
Digby Darksong – lvl 60 Life
Duncan Darksong – lvl 60 balance
Dylan Darksong – lvl 60 Storm
Dustan Darksong – lvl 60 Myth
Dolan Darksong – lvl 60 Ice

Survivor
Jul 27, 2011
I know it really hard ( And it take like a hour ) I am a lvl-60 life wizard and my name is Taylor Swift I'll be glad to help