Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Waterworks last boss

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 03, 2012
Ok so I was at the final boss of waterworks and we defeated him. After that he dropped nothing! No loot at all! Just gold. I am very mad that this happened, my backpack wasn't full and I checked in my bank but nothing was there. What happened?

Defender
Aug 25, 2013
The only situation I could see that this might happen is that you defeated the main boss (GlowSomething?), were defeated or fled, then returned to finish off the others. If you flee after the main boss is defeated you will not recieve any of the boss' "loot" or "drops".

If this was not the case than perhaps it is simply an extrememly rare occurance and you were just unfortunate. Or maybe even a glitch.

John Ravencatcher - lvl95
John StormWalker - lvl95
John DragonPyre - lvl48
John FrostShard - lvl 34

Survivor
Feb 18, 2012
You also may have had your backpack completly full, as Registrar Lincoln always told me before xD
Hunter StarCoin Level 95

Explorer
Aug 06, 2008
Check your inventory for the loot. On a rare occasion it just doesn't display that you got any, even though it did in fact go directly into your inventory.
Adam Seafist lvl 95

Survivor
Jun 05, 2011
in waterworks for last boss sylster he drops either waterworks robe or boots or other gear. The robe is harder to get than the helm from luska and i think boots are same as robe. I tried 28 times to get robe and not once got it i tried 22 times to get boots and havent got it and helm i get like once every 3 times i run dungeon xd i still havent got my robe hangmans robe can someone reply on why i am not getting it that would be great

Adam Spirit Bringer

Survivor
Nov 05, 2011
ideas204 on Apr 7, 2014 wrote:
in waterworks for last boss sylster he drops either waterworks robe or boots or other gear. The robe is harder to get than the helm from luska and i think boots are same as robe. I tried 28 times to get robe and not once got it i tried 22 times to get boots and havent got it and helm i get like once every 3 times i run dungeon xd i still havent got my robe hangmans robe can someone reply on why i am not getting it that would be great

Adam Spirit Bringer
Strange you havent gotten the set yet. On 4 different characters (Death, Storm, Balance, and Fire) I have done Waterworks and it never took more than 10 runs to get the full set. Maybe you're just really unlucky. :/

Survivor
Oct 12, 2013
why cant we get any gear from the boss did the whole dungeon tenth times and still doing it
and nothing