Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

waterworks gear

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 22, 2012
i really want my waterworks gear but you guys are making it impossible to get it you guys keep making me not get it the hood is suppose to be the easiest to get but i dont have it

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
naruto1887 wrote:
i really want my waterworks gear but you guys are making it impossible to get it you guys keep making me not get it the hood is suppose to be the easiest to get but i dont have it

Join the club - it's the "I did Waterworks a million times and still don't have my gear" club, there are many of us in it. I have turned to crafting the Wintertusk level 56 gear to avoid that dungeon over and over again but for some crafting is more torture then the dungeon. Down side to the crafted gear is not all the gear, mainly the boots, for every school is as good as the WW gear so you do continue at a disadvantage.

I have decided that if the gear I am able to get, with out having to totally devote the game to that, does not allow me to fight well enough in future worlds I will just not bother with them - no one says the end of game can't be the end of Celestia or even DragonSprye.

Survivor
Jun 12, 2009
i don't know about gear, but how can i get through this instance just once? i would like to get through it and see if i can finish it at last. any ideas?
i would like to get finished so i can move on.

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
kinderkin wrote:
i don't know about gear, but how can i get through this instance just once? i would like to get through it and see if i can finish it at last. any ideas?
i would like to get finished so i can move on.

The only way to get though this is to hope you go in with another wizard(s) that maybe knows the cheats and I researched it at wizard101central.com for some tips on how it goes. Some times take up to 4 hrs while others I have made it though in under and hr. Either way it's something a lot of wizards never get their gear from. I ended up crafting the Wintertusk gear and a work around.

Survivor
Oct 20, 2011
Hang in there i personally know nothing other than to just keep trying

Eric SwiftPyre 8)

Survivor
Oct 02, 2010
I myself have tried about 50 times but all i got are the boots about 4 times and 1 hat, no robes at all!
i am still trying like about once or twice a month but eh, what r u gonna do???

another problem is that to get a lot of reagents to craft the lvl 56 gear in WT
the best way i know is 2 farm WW THAT'S ANOTHER PROBLEM!! but the world doesn't know how to fix it.

i wish you all good luck with whatever path you choose whether you farm WW, or go for the crafted gear.

Noah SeaWalker lvl 72 diviner