Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Waterworks drop rate

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 01, 2012
so i've been farming waterworks for the past three days and almost thirty runs later just for the hat i still have not gotten it. its getting a bit ridiculous and my frustration is through the roof. please kingsisle increase the drop rates.

Armiger
Aug 03, 2014
furious9401 on Apr 20, 2019 wrote:
so i've been farming waterworks for the past three days and almost thirty runs later just for the hat i still have not gotten it. its getting a bit ridiculous and my frustration is through the roof. please kingsisle increase the drop rates.
The hats drop from Luska. If you can get a team who only need to farm him it will save you doing the rest of the dungeon at least...obviously it is bad form to leave after Luska if they thought you were there for the entire dungeon. Lots of people only need the hat too though or higher levels farm Luska for mastery amulets - a Luska farming team could be a good plan

Good luck on drops!

Survivor
May 28, 2016
furious9401 on Apr 20, 2019 wrote:
A nice alternative to the Waterworks hats are the crafted hats in WinterTusk.

You do need to be a Grandmaster Artisan if you want to craft it though.

Survivor
Apr 01, 2012
So thankfully i did manage to find a group of people who were only farming luska and after 10 more runs i finally got the hat . Hopefully this character doesn't have bad luck in darkmoor too lol!

Armiger
Aug 03, 2014
furious9401 on Apr 25, 2019 wrote:
So thankfully i did manage to find a group of people who were only farming luska and after 10 more runs i finally got the hat . Hopefully this character doesn't have bad luck in darkmoor too lol!
Do a quick bee dance for Purreau next time you're in the hatchery - it makes sure the luck from the last farming session is reversed for the next. Make sure it's an even number of spins and you call him 'Sir Purreau'...guaranteed!*

* Disclaimer - if it doesn't work, you did it wrong!

Well done on getting your hat! The good news is that luck doesn't actually follow you so wishing you huge congratulations on Waterworks and huge luck for Darkmoor when you get there