Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

waterworks

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 24, 2012
hi my name is Jonathan Hexcaller level 82 and I keep doing waterworks but have gotten hat and shoes but never gotten robe I am tired of doing it over and over again please help me by saying like what to do to get it I would really like that because I want the robe super badly

Defender
Apr 22, 2012
FIRE PRoMeThEaN on Jul 30, 2013 wrote:
hi my name is Jonathan Hexcaller level 82 and I keep doing waterworks but have gotten hat and shoes but never gotten robe I am tired of doing it over and over again please help me by saying like what to do to get it I would really like that because I want the robe super badly
Lol I am also a pyromaniac lvl 66, I have gotten the robe but no hat or shoes! and I got the robe by going with a group, 4 people Lol, how do you get hat and boots?

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
FIRE PRoMeThEaN on Jul 30, 2013 wrote:
There is no special trick to this; drops are always random. You have to keep trying, or give up and do without. Sorry!