Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Waterworks

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 12, 2012
I don't know about you guys but I am tired of doing waterworks over and over wizard101needs to make it so that you complete the waterworks dungeon one time and you get the outfit the drops can still be hard to get but at least let us get the outfit this isn't fair seeing that we already have to do hellephant tower trying to get mastery amulet and on top of that those who have scheduled game time never get a chance to finish certain dungeons the dungeon is to long in my opinion I prefer 1 hour waterworks takes to much time and the things we do there was not necessary how about we just do 3 floors. Regular enemies squid boss and last boss not all the extra people right? JordanDeathTamer lvl60

Mastermind
Feb 29, 2012
If you are tired of running WW for gear, craft the WT gear. It is almost as good, and the hat gives you a big blade. The stats are all around good, like WW gear. I never got my WW hood, but since I crafted the WT hat, I never missed not having it. For death it served me even better than the WW hood due to the blade.