Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Unlocking the truth

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 04, 2017
So I'm not sure what happened but I was going through the quest and I go to the dungeon and I see the skeleton lock but the only thing I get is that this requires a skeleton key. Now I should have gotten on from the library but I don't think I ever got it. Any suggestions or help is appreciated.

Survivor
Feb 22, 2011
Hmm, are you not able to continue with your quest? Because then I would contact Wizard101 support or try side quests in the area to see if that opens it. If not, maybe you'll have to come back when you're at a higher level to get it. Hope this helped a little :)

Brittany CrowHeart

Delver
Jan 20, 2013
Can you supply a quest name? It would be easier to assist you if I know where you're currently at and what the quest objective is.

Champion
Feb 06, 2010
wrnascar on Mar 6, 2019 wrote:
So I'm not sure what happened but I was going through the quest and I go to the dungeon and I see the skeleton lock but the only thing I get is that this requires a skeleton key. Now I should have gotten on from the library but I don't think I ever got it. Any suggestions or help is appreciated.
I assume you’re talking about the one in olde town?

Is it in your bank? Did you accidentally use the key on a different door?

Let Us know.

Survivor
Dec 17, 2018
Vanessa Mythdust on Mar 9, 2019 wrote:
Can you supply a quest name? It would be easier to assist you if I know where you're currently at and what the quest objective is.
the quest is unlocking the truth. i have the same problem. i delete my keys by accidentl and i can't get it back

Armiger
Aug 03, 2014
xXmaximecool446Xx on May 22, 2019 wrote:
the quest is unlocking the truth. i have the same problem. i delete my keys by accidentl and i can't get it back
Silly billy

Easy mistake to make! You can farm for more keys (click here for details) or if you'd like to just let me know your wizard name and usual availability (include time zone) I will happily meet up and we can use one of my keys

Sorry that happened to you and a big welcome to the forum! We're always happy to help however we can and you're welcome to share my keys

Astrologist
Feb 12, 2015
xXmaximecool446Xx on May 22, 2019 wrote:

...I'll just not say anything...