Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Unicorn Statue

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 12, 2009
I've been trying forever! I've beaten blackhope atleast 500 times and still have not gotten the statue. And it's really disheartening and frustrating. I notice people might have tips on it looking at other fan sites, is there anything recommended? I just want one statue so I don't have to go to Unicorn Way ever again! My wizards legendary for crying out loud!

Defender
Jun 21, 2009
500 times, huh? Are you addicted?

On your question, the drops are random. And although I know that Blackhope drops it, there's this place down in Olde Town called the Bazaar. And it's got everything your little wizard's heart desires. So instead of wasting your time farming Blackhope 500 times, do it once in a while and check the Bazaar.

Best of luck,

Seth B.

Defender
Oct 04, 2009
Um Unicorn Statue
they might have changed it from like a year ago but i got mine from the rattle bonze quest

Survivor
Oct 15, 2009
bome1 wrote:

On your question, the drops are random. And although I know that Blackhope drops it, there's this place down in Olde Town called the Bazaar. And it's got everything your little wizard's heart desires. So instead of wasting your time farming Blackhope 500 times, do it once in a while and check the Bazaar.

Best of luck,

Seth B.

I think he was exaderating (sry if i mispelled) that he did it 500 times

Andrew ThunderBlade Legendary Diviner
Andrew RedFlame Legendary Pyromancer
Andrew DeathCaster Legendary Necromancer

Defender
Jun 21, 2009
atleon2 wrote:
bome1 wrote:

Best of luck,

Seth B.

I think he was exaderating (sry if i mispelled) that he did it 500 times

Andrew ThunderBlade Legendary Diviner
Andrew RedFlame Legendary Pyromancer
Andrew DeathCaster Legendary Necromancer
Lolz I know.

Explorer
Jul 31, 2010
Try using different spell combinations.

Before I had a membership I farmed Rattlebones and figured out a spell combination, I don't remember it, that usually got me a myth sprite (of course it is possible that I am mistaken about this working)

Try doing lady blackhope on a lower level character, don't know if this will help but it might.

Also in response to:
And although I know that Blackhope drops it, there's this place down in Olde Town called the Bazaar. And it's got everything your little wizard's heart desires. So instead of wasting your time farming Blackhope 500 times, do it once in a while and check the Bazaar.

You can't sell unicorn statues in the bazaar

Mastermind
Mar 16, 2010
sane1216 wrote:
I've been trying forever! I've beaten blackhope atleast 500 times and still have not gotten the statue. And it's really disheartening and frustrating. I notice people might have tips on it looking at other fan sites, is there anything recommended? I just want one statue so I don't have to go to Unicorn Way ever again! My wizards legendary for crying out loud!
You did it 500 times?MY first character got this on the first try without knowing!

Survivor
Dec 12, 2009
Unfortunately I'm not exaggerating...
I've even made other accounts to try the lower level wizard. They usually seem to get them easily according to fan sites and other msg boards but that still didn't work. I've tried different spell combinations that didn't help, I've probably filled up my backpack a bunch of times with her drops, and even if the drop percentage is 1% I should have gotten one by now. I got three cyclops statues in a row once, but can't get one unicorn. I just feel like the drop percentage is way too low compared to other wizard city statue drops. I may not be a Wizard101 expert, but I know math well enough that I should have gotten one by now. :(

Survivor
Jun 04, 2011
EXACT same problem here! I am certain I have done it at LEAST 500 times, judged on my upgrade in undead slaying badges! and NO unicorn statue!!

And for the guy saying "Go to the Bazaar" this item is NO AUCTION :( it does say tradable on wiki, but what does that mean anyway? We can't trade in W101

Champion
Feb 14, 2010
This statue, and all the other statues are random drops so you may or may not receive them despite farming the boss for countless battles.
It does not matter what level you are, which battle circle you are in, whether you have help or fight alone or if you are the one to kill the boss.
It is simply a random drop. Luck is all that is required.

Sometimes statues come easy, and sometimes they take what seems like forever; I have been farming for the headmaster statue for months, probably fought Chronius for it over 100 times. The Minotaur statue took nearly 100 attempts too but I got several others with less than a dozen trys. The Stellar Protector only took 3 attempts for me. :)

I have 3 wizards with Unicorn statues, only one of which I "farmed". I think it took about 30-40 battles. My newest death wizard got a unicorn statue on his first attempt when he had the quest to fight her; I wasn't even expecting to win it.

TRADABLE: You can share the statue (or another item) with your other wizards on the same account through your shared bank.

Survivor
Jun 04, 2011
Thanks for explaining that to me! I heard rumours on another site called "Wizard101 Central" or something like it, that the certain Unicorn Statue, should have been removed by KI, and now I fear that all this farming was pointless after all! I heard they should have replaced it with the 24 hours mounts that I constantly receive instead. Maybe the rate has been lowered? because I heard a lot of people say that they got it in 30-100 attempt, but 500, that is kinda a lot, and I haven't even received the life pedestal, not any furniture. So my question is, is it still possible to get, or is the rumour true?

Does anyone have any confirmation of this? Has anyone got the statue very recently? Thanks for reading!

Mastermind
Nov 04, 2010
bome1 wrote:

Best of luck,

Seth B.
Hey just wanted to say that statues are no auction and cant be at the bazaar

Survivor
Jun 04, 2011
I just said that...
But could anyone please confirm whether it is still available or whether it has been removed?! Please...

Survivor
Jul 01, 2009
I'm with you man, I spent seven hours yesterday trying to get the unicorn statue. I got everything Lady blackhope drops except for housing items. From the several trips I made to bazaar to sell her drops I probably fought her close to 300-350 times. I have the other wizard city statues, just trying to complete my set and it is sooooo frustrating.

Survivor
Feb 04, 2011
I have farmed Blackhope for quite some time, yet still no statue. I'm beginning to wonder if KI did in fact remove it on purpose, or maybe accidentally.

KI support, can you please put this question to rest before I continue farming?

Illuminator
May 22, 2009
The Unicorn Statue is now for sale in the crown shop for gold.

Hannah Lifebringer Level 60 Life

Explorer
Jun 14, 2009
maoraw wrote:
EXACT same problem here! I am certain I have done it at LEAST 500 times, judged on my upgrade in undead slaying badges! and NO unicorn statue!!

And for the guy saying "Go to the Bazaar" this item is NO AUCTION :( it does say tradable on wiki, but what does that mean anyway? We can't trade in W101

If an item doesn't say "No Trade" you can put it in the shared bank. Other wizards on your account have the same shared bank. So one of my wizards can put in a hat, then I switch to another wizard on my account and take it out.

Mastermind
Sep 19, 2009
Mastermind
Nov 04, 2010
sane1216 wrote:

buy it from the crown shop :D

Mastermind
Apr 24, 2010
I'm not sure if the Unicorn Statue is still avalible from her now that it's a housing item. You can now buy it in the Crwons Shop for crowns or gold (Yay! :D )
melcookie925

Hero
Jun 11, 2010
Hero
Jun 11, 2010
You're not the only one. I've been trying forever to get that Unicorn statue! So far I've just gotten a closet full of boots, one robe, 100-200 gold, and one Enchanted Broom mount. I'm actually trying to get all the statues in the game!